Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Hey, @Samtian, just wondering how Apollo is doing! 

@eshoe Thanks for checking up! Apollo is doing great. Within his first week he gained almost a whole pound. All the other animals have adapted to him, he is currently in attack everyone and everything mode. My oldest cat is his favorite victim and the only animal not to put him in his place. He caught his first mouse in the house today it was pretty cute seeing him hold it in his mouth...but he let it go. He loves to cuddle and I like to think he loves his mommy, he calls out for me and comes running when I answer him.

@Samtian Glad to see this update as well.  It definitely does sound like he's learning you're the one to love.  Enjoy all those snuggles.

Thanks for the update, @Samtian. I am surprised the oldest one is so tolerant of him! Itโ€™s usually the other way around๐Ÿ˜† thatโ€™s very sweet that he runs to you, and that he realizes you are the one he needs for all good things. Sounds like he has already given you a small token of appreciation, ๐Ÿญ ha!

@eshoeHaha the oldest one is like the omega of the whole pack. He is such a sissy/ragdoll you can do whatever to him and he just lays there.

Aww, thatโ€™s so sweet, @Samtian. My now 14 yo (next month!) rescue dog is the same way. The only time she has tried to bite was after tolerating my then 6 year old trying to dress her up in her Power Ranger costume. She said she was able to get the legs on her but she snapped once she got to the โ€˜armsโ€™๐Ÿ˜‚. I couldnโ€™t blame her, I would have too.

He's so adorable @Samtiani have been dying to get another cat (kitten), but I know my old cranky kitty would not have it.

@sprocketta@RachFace2921@keana1@tsavoriteThanks guys! He seems to be fitting in just fine. Its been about 10 years since we've had a baby in the house, I forget what terrors they can be haha. Sorry for the late reply, its been a stressful last two weeks.

@Samtian Kittens are fluffy and adorable bundles of destruction!! Hahahaha! I tip my hat to you for taking him in...I'm not sure I could handle a kitten anymore ๐Ÿ˜›

I had not one but two kittens that looked like that many many years ago. The only way to tell them apart was by their tails...one had a tiny white spot right at the tip and the other's was all grey. They got named Salt and Pepper ๐Ÿ˜„

@Samtian Apollo must be so happy he was rescued by his new awesome mom.  I'm so glad there are people out there like you who will go to that length to save an animal.

Omg, what a cutie !  He reminds me of a sweet kitty I had several years ago named Bun. 

I hope Apollo brings you as much happiness as my B did!  He will have a nice, safe home now @Samtian

@Samtian You surely saved this precious catโ€™s life! Apollo looks so comfy on you ! Iโ€™m happy for both of you and he deserves to be loved, he will thank you in his own feline way ๐Ÿ˜ป

@Samtian,

You are an angel for going after those meows!  I think Apollo is a gorgeous kitten and will grow up to be a really gorgeous cat!

Pet Paradise

BunBun here, wishing everyone a lazy and nap-filled afternoon! ๐Ÿฐ Hoppy Wednesday!!! โคโคโค

I'm visiting my parents and this little guy comes to visit every morning, sitting in the same spot. It's pretty cute.Screenshot_20180725-234301~2.png

Awwwwh! โค Sounds a lot like my BunBun!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š @snoflakefaerie

Awwwwh! โค Sounds a lot like my BunBun!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š @snoflakefaerie

Here's a new little rabbit starring up at my potato vine...

Here's a new little rabbit starring up at my potato vine that the big rabbits nibble on.

Re: Here's a new little rabbit starring up at my potato vine...

So tiny and cute!  I love this pic @Luvstravel

Awwwwh! โค Little nugget! You can do it buddy!!! ๐Ÿฐ So cut...

Awwwwh! โค Little nugget! You can do it buddy!!! ๐Ÿฐ So cute! @Luvstravel

@SchylarR This is what I found out about BunBun 3A1B972A-F350-484B-A69B-F8D3BB28501E.jpeg

Ahhhhh!!! You have no idea how much that warmed my heart!...

Ahhhhh!!! You have no idea how much that warmed my heart! โค Thanks for the fun facts! ๐Ÿ˜ @keana1
8 Replies
testing