Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Tamara76 Thank yooou mama!!! ❤️ ❤️ 

RE: Pet Paradise

@kromance what an awesome pic! Also, I rarely see people with collies and love them. My first dog was a collie and looked like Lassies twin! Thunder is bringing back some good memories for me!

Awiee @MackyDeanna i love collies and shelties. My husband gifted thunder to me after he saw how much i missed my rough coat collie back in Canada. They are such great dogs!!! Ive attached a picture of both of them here 🙂 Leo is the rough coat collie on the left and thundy is on the right 🙂 happy times with his brother 🙂 Lots of love to you ♥️

@kromance They both are such beautiful dogs ! Adorable!

@kromance What a great picture of Thunder!! Such a pretty dog!! I'm sure he loves playing with the kids!!🙂

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you @yankeefaithful ♥️♥️. He likes kids but i think the kids get scared of him because he runs circles around them trying to get them in the center🤦🏽‍♀️ - typical herding dog! ♥️

Hi @kromance,

I agree with @DaneeBT! This is such a cute photo of Thunder. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Thank yoooouuuuu ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ @RaquelBT @DaneeBT !!

Thunder is adorable @kromance! This is a great picture of him 🙂 

Another Cat In The Box 📦! This is Amine , my calico cat. I adopted her when she was only 6 weeks old ! It never ceases to amaze me that cats go gaga when boxes are opened 🤪

What a cutie, @keana1! ❤️

Such a cute picture @keana1

@DaneeBT Awe thanks !

Re: Pet Paradise

IMG_6375.JPG

Grover checking out my Sephora order,he loves boxes even if they are too small for him.

@Seymore3,

Sooooo cute!! I ❤️ the face he is making:)

❤️ Melissa

Grover is just too cute, @Seymore3! ❤️

@Seymore3-  Love your pic of your sweet kitty in the box!  My giant breed dog loves to cram herself into my shoe closet and sleep there on occasion. She has 2 XL plushy dog beds and a comfy crate, but she tries to sleep in this tiny closet when the mood strikes her, especially when I'm not home to catch her. I get back to squashed shoes, lol.

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

@Seymore3 It’s so funny when they try to fit into a box that’s not big enough ! For some weird reason all of the cats that I’ve had or have done this! They will try over and over again to fit as if suddenly the boxes have changed in size !

This is a picture of a photograph of my now defunct Keana that I took 16 years ago when I spent the weekend at my parents house, she was only 6 months old . She just loved playing with the flowers! I miss her dearly 😪. She will always have a special place in my heart 💜

She is beautiful!  So sorry for your loss, @keana1

@Tamara76 Thank you so much ☺️ 

4 Replies
testing