Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Pet Paradise

My cat Ziggy, who is a rescue kitty, is adjusting just fine........

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

sweet fluff ball 🙂

@samIs324 That’s exactly what we call her! Ha ha! 

@Shosh85,

Even upside down, Ziggy is so cute!  🙂

Haha! Right!?! All of my kitties know yoga...haha! Thanks @tsavorite 😁

Re: Pet Paradise

Hi @samls324 and everybody with their really cute pets, 

This is our family dog, Georgia. She is a rescue. My brother saw her at the shelter and found out she was going to be put down the next day. So he brought her home to my parent's dismay because they knew that she would not be my brother's dog; she would be my parent's dog. They really did not want another dog (we had 2 previously that we had to put down because of old age). They told my brother to take her back. That was over 2 years ago and after awhile my parents gave in and she's been a part of the family ever since. She is really sweet, curious, really well behaved, obviously really cute and not going anywhere anytime soon 😉 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Georgia1.jpgGeorgia2.jpg 

I love her coloring! ❤

I love her coloring! ❤

@JaneanBT,

I like your brother!   Georgia is a darling dog! 

Thank heavens she was rescued from being put down, and has a loving home!

@JaneanBT Oh my, what a cutie!! Don't you just love 'em!! It seems we have more than Greys Anatomy in common!😄 I'm glad Georgia found her forever home!

Awwww super cute @JaneanBT!  Aren't rescues the best!  I have one that was supposed to be just a foster but couldn't let her go. She's too darn cute! That was 6 years ago 😄

They really are! Georgia is not the first rescue my brother has brought home...there have been a few and we had to tell my brother to stop bringing home strays and rescues because he can't take care of them but wants ANYBODY to save them. He is like a social worker for lost and rescued animals 🙂  He really does not like when anyone or any animal is suffering. 

@JaneanBTThat's so sweet of your brother -- and slightly mischievous!  Glad to hear your brother was able to help Georgia out.  🙂

RE: Pet Paradise

Jasper hopes everyone had a great weekend!

Beautiful kitty!! @EmilyNewman

what a sweet face!

@EmilyNewman,

Love at first sight!  I love Jasper's big green eyes!  I love Orange Tabbys!

He's a doll!  ❤️

Aww I love big orange cats hes so pretty! @EmilyNewman 

After a long day at the reptile show I brought 2 new friends home, a pair of Oophaga pumilio blue jeans also known as strawberry dart frogs. Not the best picture but once they pass quarantine I'll get better ones in their new tank. Now I need to think of some good names. 20180121_190545.jpg

They are beautiful, @moxiepancakes ! Just saw these lil guys in the rain forest of Costa Rica last month! 

blue jeans.JPG

What a cutie! @lyravega I would love to watch those guys in the wild they are fearless little critters. Each species has such unique behavior and I'm excited to get these guys in to their new jungle and watch the antics. I have a coupe other species but these will be my first obligate egg feeders (mom feeds tadpoles unfertilized eggs instead of letting the tads eat algae, microorganisms and tadpole food pellets).

@moxiepancakes,

They are exotic and beautiful!  So interesting, too!   🙂

Brilliant coloring!

testing