Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

This is my little monster, Zoe.  We adopted her on Christmas Eve from a local rescue called the Goathouse Refuge.  She was dumped twice.  The Refuge rescued her as a kitten and adopted her out.  Then 2 years ago, her adoptive family, for some odd reason, decided that they didn't want her anymore so they dumped her in a high-kill shelter.  Luckily she was microchipped and the Goathouse went to rescue her again.  She's an absolute sweetheart so I have no idea why she was at the rescue for so long the second time.  She must have just been waiting for the right family to come along.  She is an absolute riot.  She loves attention and loves playing with her toys.  She head butts and rolls over on her back constantly to get attention.  Often she'll do it in one quick movement by thunking her forehead on the ground and doing a somersault to flip over on her back.  We adore her and we wouldn't give her up for the world.Zoe1.jpgZoe2.jpgZoe5.jpgZoe4.jpg

Ahhh, Love her!! @teufel

@teufel,  What a kitty!  Adorable!  Great photos, too!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Love your Zoe!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@teufel Omgoodness, she is so previous.  She looks very playful and must be so happy to finally have a real home. โค๏ธ

@teufel   I am so happy to hear Zoe has found the perfect forever home! ๐Ÿ’—

@teufelโค๏ธ Glad you brought her home. It amazes me how long it takes for some wonderful little creatures to find homes and how people could ever dump them. My little guy, Boseph, was found roaming the Texas desert. No idea his life before then (he was 2-4 years old when he moved in with me). He is so sweet and has never had any "undesirable" behaviors. I think people like us just get very lucky to have found them.  

Thank you for sharing Zoe's story @teufel! Totally made me tear up lol. Happy tears of course, so happy that she is finally in a loving home โค

I'm not crying you're crying @Mcakes!  What a lovely story.  I'm so glad you and Zoe found each other @teufel!!  She's such a beauty.  

RE: Pet Paradise

Hey everybody! Here is my daughter ๐Ÿ˜‰ Her name is Paris but we call her Perry. She's sassy but we wouldn't have her any other way โค๏ธ

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@melyymel,

What a darling Perry is!  So sweet!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@melyymel  Soooooo cute! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@melyymel gosh but she is cuuuuuuute!!! I love it when people view their pets as family members, because they are!!! Such a sweet little babyโ˜บ๏ธ

Aww your daughter is co cute @melyymel and has the snazziest outfits ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@melyymel She's adorable!

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

My girls! Regan and Ripley!!

My girls! Regan and Ripley!!

Re: My girls! Regan and Ripley!!

@getyerasstomars,

What beautiful dogs!  Love them!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@getyerasstomars Your doggies are amazing! Love the styling of your home, the wallpaper is so pretty and the white trim around the door is so old school/romantic to me! The doggies are so precious!

@getyerasstomars  They are beautiful!   Also, I like your wallpaper! ๐Ÿ’—

Thanks, girl!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tamara76 wrote:

@getyerasstomars  They are beautiful!   Also, I like your wallpaper! ๐Ÿ’—

RE: Pet Paradise

My little princess now has an instagram Username is Potty.harry

testing