Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Really @ZombieMetroAnt ?! You're going to make me build 2 of these lol ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@ZombieMetroAnt  This looks completely normal to me 

RE: Pet Paradise

Hahahah! Here is my little Merlin after eating his pipipad while I was gone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he knew he was gonna get grounded. I love him so so much ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@California3573,

Much too cute to reprimand!  Punish? Never!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@California3573  Grounded, for how long.. 5 minutes?  How often do we try to punish our babies and it lasts for not even a minute ๐Ÿ˜„

@California3573 So cute! 

@ZombieMetroAnt That's so cute! Reminds me of an article I read on Bored Panda entitled "Pregnant dog totally rocks her maternity photo shoot". The dog's name is Lilica and her pictures are sooo cute. Here's one that accompanied the story on Bored Panda...

IMG_1436.PNG

@vegchililover78   Awww that is so cute! And the puppies!!!! Man I miss BT SO SO SO MUCH! I want the picture previews back! If it weren't for @ZombieMetroAnt's  comment about puppies I probably wouldn't have come into the thread.  Can we go on strike until that feature comes back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@veronika23 If @ZombieMetroAnt didn't post about that cute baby shower for the lil mama pitbull, I wouldn't have even thought about it. I remember reading Lilica's story last year and being amazed yet again at the wonder and the capacity for love our furbabies have. In those pictures you can see how happy, loving, caring, giving, nurturing and proud Lilica is. Her eyes say it all!

Usually I get a little nervous when I see pregnant dogs because puppy mills are horrible and out of control in some areas, but Lilica is obviously cared for and treasured.

Smiley Sad I'd love the pic previews to come back as well...

Smiley Surprised OMG @vegchililover78!  What a beautiful bundle of puppies!!  ACK!  I want them alllll Heart  Thank you so much for sharing!  

Oh my goodness!  How did I miss this article @vegchililover78?  LOL Lilica is sooo cute!  I love it when humans make their furbabies a priority...Heart 

Image result for pets over people comic

@ZombieMetroAnt Here's a follow up picture from the same photographer after she gave birth to her puppies! 

http://abc13dotcom/pets/dog-who-slayed-maternity-shoot-shows-off-puppies/1268175/

IMG_1437.PNG

They are family not pets and deserve only the best ๐Ÿ™‚ 

This is what my kitty does when she wants attention. Like, I'll just be cooking or washing dishes in the kitchen and I turn around and here she is. Who could resist?

Why aren't you petting me??Why aren't you petting me??

@sister13,

I couldn't resist!  So cute!  Soft kitty tummy!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@sister13 Yep, I have a chunky baby that does this all the time when she isn't getting attention.  How needy our children are, pet the belly?

@sister13

I can't believe you'd abuse that cat so badly by taking the time to take a pic instead of immediately rubbing that belly. Tsk tsk

๐Ÿ˜›

Call animal control!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @RGbrown 

Heart dog.JPG

Spoiler
dog.JPGdogg.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Now that is real love โค๏ธ

3 Replies
testing