Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Bernie is beautiful! Mwah! I have 2 cockatiels and have to wipe off my lip gloss before I kiss them but I love them to pieces!!

Re: Pet Paradise

@mmmiu - I love Bernie's colors; he is very pretty!

@mmmiu It looks like he's smiling for the camera! What a handsome parrotlet!

I don't have pictures to accompany, but I would love to share. My dentist has two pugs, and she brings them to the office every day. They stay in her office, located between reception and exam area, and are behind a low gate. When I stop and say 'hi', then run up to greet me. Patients are welcome to lean over the gate to give them attention. They are so friendly, and they always show their appreciation by wiggling their whole little bodies and snorting profusely.

While I have always appreciated going to the dentist, now I love to go. Those pugs always make my day.

@SheWhoSkis That sounds like the best office on the planet!!! My pug brightens every day. They really are the best dogs. 

I don't have any pets of my own, but I am an aunt to a lot of cute little fur kids and am an eager affection-giver to any animal that crosses my path! Give me a squirmy little pug butt any day of the week!

19425432_1898275430446051_3602322932400914432_n

This grumpy ol'pug is Smeagle, a very close family friend. 

@Anonymous Smeags is a proper pug loaf. Lots of snorting, lost of cuddles, lots of looking forlorn for no reason.

Anonymous Insider

Smeagle makes one adorable puppy puddle, what a cutie!

Waking up to this face!!!Waking up to this face!!!

Anonymous Insider

@liv545 your puglet is adorable! I'd wake up to that face any day 🙂

Great to come home to also!!Great to come home to also!!

RE: Pet Paradise

This is myself and my feathered baby Lemonhead 🍋 I named him that because he's always so bitter. He likes shiny objects and stares at himself all day long in the mirror... takes after his momma I guess 😅

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@cindyvonlovely, In my mind, you have the perfect collection of bright yellows and greens to create the perfect eye look to coordinate. Please be true!

Such a beautiful bird!

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

That's a good idea! & thank you for the compliment 😁

IMG_6587.JPG

Here is another photo of Harry Potty. She really loves her adopted father 🙂

@lidovicky I always love seeing Harry pop up in this thread! Here's such a cutie! I have a friend who wants to get a pet and I showed him this thread and tried to convince him to get a skinny pig because I've just fallen in love with your pics but he seems pretty set on getting a boring ole conventional dog. 😪 (JK I love dogs too as evidenced by my inability to stop taking pics of mine!)

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

Haha I'm glad you like seeing harry =]

Omg, I don't have pets (I'm a plant person!) and don't usually stop in here, but this picture drew me in. Sooo cute!!

My baby in her natural habitat. 😻😻 she's my world. I love my little rescue girl. She's so sweet. She has my heart.

This is my beautiful little rescue girl 😻😻😻😻. She's 2. Her name is Sprinkles. But we call her Gibble. When we rescued her she was nothing but skin and bone. Now 2 years later she's a beautiful little girl with pink ears and pink nose. And the softest b&w fur everrrrr. She's ma little beauty. I love you sweet Gibble!!

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@hannahloves17 - She's soooo pretty!  She looks very much like Isabella, except with short hair, who passed away at the end of May.  😞

2 Replies
testing