Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life ๐Ÿ™‚ Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Awwwwww @Titian06. I'm so sorry. I hurt for you. My prayers are with you.

my three babies. They bring me so much joy

my three babies. They bring me so much joy

Re: my three babies. They bring my do much joy

@CorgiMommy - They are so cuuute!  ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Pet Paradise

I don't know how you guys get your children to behave for a picture like you do! They all look like innocent little angels lol. Here are my little rascals ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’–

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

@Mcakes oh my word. The fluffiness!!! Such beautiful babies!!

@Mcakes - Adorable!  I had an all-white cat prior to Isabella and Ivan.  His name was Alabaster.  BTW, mine don't behave for the camera.  The minute they see the camera or cell phone, they look away or move.  They hate the flash!

@Mcakes  Awwwww - Thanks for sharing!   They are soooooooo cute and fluffy!   ๐Ÿ’—

IMG_2172.GIF

My fur babies๐Ÿ’• My kitties are named Gina, and Roger. Gina is the little one, and Roger is her son. She had her babies in January 2012, and we kept the one who looked identical to her! Now he's twice her size lol. Their personalities are so different: Gina is calm, quiet, affectionate, and a total sweetheart. Roger is loud, hyper, curious, and whiny. And though she be but little, she is fierce. She's still his momma, and is not afraid to give me a good smack or hiss when he's out of line lol. She also holds him down to groom him, and loves to cuddle with her baby. My dog is named Kirby! He's a boxer and collie mix. He's 7, and he's super silly! He's also small, so people always think he's a puppy. He's the cutest thing, and when he gets really excited and/or hyper he sneezes uncontrollably. He loves walks, car rides, running on the beach, rolling in the grass, and his best friend, our kitty, Rogerโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@samkeaysxo @Mcakes - I love your cats; their faces look so alike!  I too have a B&W male who is very loud.  He has always been a talker.  Since his companion passed away, he talks even more and even louder.

@samkeaysxo   Thank you for sharing!   Your puppy looks like a sweetheart and I love that you have a mama/son kitty duo!   

We adopted our "puppy's" birth mom about 2 years ago when her owner died and it is uncanny how the mama seems to still know it's her "baby" even though the "baby" just turned 6 years old!  She constantly grooms her and kisses her.  ๐Ÿ’—

@samkeaysxo Aww they are all so cute! I love your tuxedo cats. I have one too and it's interesting you saw that Roger is loud because mine is SO loud too ๐Ÿ˜„ 

These are my fur babies ๐Ÿ–ค

@srgntfox - Your cats are beautiful!  โค๏ธ

@srgntfox Beautiful babies! I love how they are cuddling! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Omg adorable ๐Ÿ’• they look so happy together ๐Ÿ˜‡

Re: Pet Paradise

Yay Pet Paradise is back!! I was wondering where this thread was ๐Ÿ™‚

Image result for cute siamese cats

FYI not my baby, but look at those beautiful eyes! I have a blue point Siamese and a Lynx point as well.

@niki172

Oh, those eyes, can anything that beautiful be real?  Wow!  

I have a Lynx-point Himalayan, ( long-haired Siamese with a Persian-Tabby mixture.)  

I think Lynx-points, (aka Tabby-points) are really cool looking cats!  Blue eyes!

@tsavorite I've seen Siamese kittens with that eye shade...

@tsavorite I've seen Siamese kittens with that eye shade that usually start out at $5,000 - way too rich for my blood especially when so many fur babies need adopting. Here's my blue point that I adopted. He's 13 years old so his fur had started to darken. ๐Ÿ’—

From MSA:"New Amazon Dog Food + Treats Sample Box โ€“ FREE After Credit!"

amazon.JPG

Bump

Bump!

testing