Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Adorable!!! <3

so cute!!

@properlylost your cats are so cute, but I really love their names! 

@properlylost - aww, what cuties!!!  Garrus has striking eyes, wow!  And Javik (cool names!), looks like such a sweetheart!! Smiley Happy

@properlylost Adorable cats and their names are so unique! I wish that I wasn't allergic to cats because some cats are really chill. I especially have a soft spot for black cats. 

Your cats are so adorable @properlylost and those names! So handsome!

Image result for Mass effect gif

Thank you! It always makes me happy when someone gets where the names are from too! <3

FullSizeRender.jpgI have a stinken cute skinny pig I think they are so underrated.. she's my angel and princess.. her name is Harry potty 

she has her own patch of wheat grass outside grown for her and her only.. she knows how to jump over the playpen and climb up the one step stairs to go home once she's done eating Smiley Happy

she also loves roaming around the house and stealing our bananas in the kitchen! 

Spoiler
IMG_2780.JPGShes pretty intelligent for a tiny little thing IMG_2782.JPG

How can a tiny thing like her do so much damage around the house lol it's hard not to love her.. she's just too cuteee IMG_3921.JPG

@lidovicky,

Harry Potty is so cute!  I can see why you love her!  Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy 

Harry Potty!?  OMG, how cute is her name? Cat LOL  She's very pretty @lidovicky!  Thanks for sharing her pics with us Heart

<3 haha she's addorrable

she is soooo cute!!!

Yup she's my little princess haha

I've seen a skinny pig before. Wow, she's adorable. I love that pic of her all snuggled in her blankie. Smiley Very Happy

Haha she is ^_^ she loves posing for the camera 

Spoiler
IMG_5400.JPG

I've never seen a skinny pig before, what a cool pet. Thanks for the pictures, I just about fell out of my chair laughing at the chewed up bananas!

Yeah she knows she's up to no good because once I come in the kitchen.. she starts running away hahah 

Bump!

And some recent pics of my cute ladies. 

IMG_5336.JPG

IMG_5209.JPG

Look at those precious fur babies! 

They look so sweet! <3  Thank you for sharing!   @starsandbucks