Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@ZombieMetroAnt No way, I didn't know there was such a thing! I'd love to do this for a living too. 

This looks like fun, it would be neat to house sit a place with fun dogs and horses!

This is Rowdy. He's my long-haired dachshund!976928_4843547771556_960754210_o.jpg

Ahhh he's too cute. Look at those eyes he's giving you. He loves his mama!

@missalysia,

I love long-haired dachshunds!  What a sweet-looking doggie!  Darling Rowdy!  Smiley Happy

He's so cute!  I bet those eyes get him a lot of treats, he looks like "Hey Mom, got any more of those yummy snacks?"

I took a photo of her while she was having fun in her mini garden IMG_5778.JPG

@lidovickyShe looks like a little jungle explorer in her mini garden. I can't get over her sweet little face!

OMG!  So cute!  @lidovicky

She is such a cutieeeee!!!

upload_5209947146813906437.jpg

Image result for funny bump gifs

@lyravega,

Yes!   Smiley Happy

Awww <3 

Bump?

Image result for funny bump gifs

BUMP.

Image result for dog fist bump gif

cutest bump of the night! 

Indeed! Smiley Happy

This is Javik. We've had him for almost a little over two years. He was a feral cat for a year and a half, but you would never be able to tell. He's the sweetest and a total lap cat.

15530388332_651f2aa44f_o.jpg

This is Garrus. We've had him for almost nine months and he's just under a year old. He's the first kitten I've ever had. We weren't planning on getting another cat, but we fell in love with him while shopping for treats at Petsmart and had to bring him home.

24912830053_6ec469db13_o.jpg

They get along perfectly, it's like they were meant to be brothers.

23885566802_e1bc66f894_k.jpg

Came here for those names... Such cute kitties!

They are absolutely adorable!!! Javik looks like a real sweetheart. I'm so glad you adopted a black kitty! They are least likely to be adopted because of superstition, and they are just precious. I didn't even notice Garrus snuggled up in that last picture Smiley Very Happy lol