Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Ermerrgawdddd!

Look at that itty bitty kitty paw in that first pic!!!! ^_^

i KNOW, right?? his little kitty peets were so ridiculously cute. 🙂 

Came for the kitten, stayed for the beautiful Taco.  So handsome!

Aww, thanks@michelleshops! He's my pride and joy. 😛 

Omg HE IS SO HANDSOME. t_t I want another cat so badly.

thanks @myumew! You should totally do it. GET A KITTY. Love the username, btw 🙂 

This is from late last year- Thundy received his Good Canine Citizen Certificate from the AKC. I feel like a mom that gushes over her kid's achievements. lol. 🙂  Here he is with his trainer/friend. thunds.jpg

All smiles 😃

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

That smile is priceless

@kromance,

Thundy is such a sweetheart!  What a cute doggie!

I love a good dog smile!  🙂

Awwwww - He is so proud of his accomplishment, as he should be!  WHat a cutie!  @kromance ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76 !! He was beaming all day! haha

awww i love his giant smile @kromance!! shelties are one of my favorite breeds 🙂

@unfungirl Thank you:)  he has that smile literally every time we get him geared up for the park! He is a happy pup thats for sure!

@kromance what a good boy! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Thank you 😃 !!

I keep coming back to look at Thundy's smile.  Such a proud pup!

@michelleshops  LOL you are not alone! Since i posted the picture on BT, every time i log in i come to this thread to creep his picture - because of the smile! Its infectious!!

@kromance Awww! He is so cute! Now THAT is a good boy! 😄

@lmi82 Thank yoooou! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I'am buying a golden retriver puppy this spring the litter doesnt come in until  probably late april / may and I have been waiting for this puppy forever because last yr I was supposed to get a puppy but someone bought the dog I was interested in buying right in front of me.So basically I have to buy the puppy right away before someone takes my dog again lol.

I've posted my pets a jillion times here but that's not stopping me from posting again. I have a phone full of cat pictures. For some reason when Mona snuggles with me she always does this one arm (leg? technically?) stretched out thing. And she'll just make air biscuits with one little foot. This picture makes me smile because the way it got cropped makes it looks like she's trying to assure me that it will all be ok. 

"Mona will always be here for you." ❤️

IMG_2734.JPG

testing