Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@niki172  I am so sorry to hear your news.  😞

Hugs to you, your mom and Molly.  It sounds like your mom gave Molly an amazing life and it is understandable that this is a really hard time for you. And the rainbow bridge is not corny, at all!  I am glad it gives you some comfort.

@niki172 I'm so sorry Smiley Sad. What a sweet puppy (all dogs are puppies to me, no matter how old)! She's so lucky to have a wonderful family like yours <3 <3

I'm trying to get back in to photography and photo editing (did quite a bit of it in high school, took a break in college, and as an adult I need a hobby so here we are). I bought a new camera over the weekend and my cat has generously been modeling for me. He's wearing his Christmas bowtie, because he refuses to wear anything else.

This is Khal Drogo.

ProfileDrogo.jpg

Handsome boy. Love the bow tie 

@alexasteph,    He is so handsome!

What a fantastic name! Great picture too. I love the glint in his eyes and the white whiskers.

Thank you! When I met him the first time and saw his striping it reminded me of the paint he wears on the show so it was the only name for my boy! 

You're inspiring me to break out my camera @alexasteph

He is such a handsome boy! 

Wow, that's some picture, he looks like a small lynx!

He thinks he's a tiger 😅

He's so handsome!

what a great photo! cats are so hard to photograph, i'm impressed! he's super dashing with his bowtie <3

Thanks! I'm pretty patient and he stays pretty still so it works out usually haha. 

Just brought Clara home today from the shelter ❤️  

IMG_0549.JPG

@Julia526 she's gorgeous! i love calicos, and rescue cats!

That is awesome @Julia526 - congrats on bringing Clara home Heart  

She's beautiful! Congratulations, and thank you for adopting!

Congratulations, how wonderful!!!

aww, that is great. I wish we could adopt more!  Her markings are gorgeous. Torties have a good strong spirit! Smiley Happy

She's beautiful!!! Congrats

@Julia526,

Lucky Clara to go home with you! She is so beautiful! My calico girl Mitzi says Hi!  Smiley Happy Merry Christmas, Clara!