Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Aw @CC3616 Heart  So adorable...what was your pony's name?  

@ZombieMetroAnt "Good lopin linda" Linda for short. 

Linda1.jpg

Ah ha ha....I remember that video!!  0000000000.JPG

@CC3616

haha!  I love the pics.

Finally got to test out sephora monopoly and had a special helper! My besties cat Jess..

She read us the rules..

jess1.jpg

Then got caught cheating, trying to swipe up an extra store.

jess2.jpg

Ahhh this is too cute!! 

A cat trying to cheat...doesn't surprise me at all. Smiley Wink

Lol!  That is cute!  And I am so excited you finally got to play Sephora Monopoly! 😊  @CC3616

how cute! she just wants to be the banker lol

@CC3616 what a sweet tabby <3 I love the pic of her trying to scoop up the stores!! My cat always grabs stuff like that and pulls it underneath her belly then lays on it ahaha hiding the evidence!!

I made myself laugh with this meme I made the other day and thought y'all might get a kick out of it as well Smiley Happy

IMG_8735.JPG

my husband and I just moved down to FL and are staying with my mom until we can get settled. Our cats have been trying hard to be friends with my mom's cat Bubba, but he wants no part in their shenanigans.

OMG @samls324!!  Bubba clearly wants to be left alone 00.JPG

Congrats on the big move!!!

thanks @ZombieMetroAnt! They like to lay close and stare at him haha

This is awesome!  LOL!  @samls324

@samls324 this is hilarious!! I love how your maine coons are all on the same couch staring the camera down at the same time ahahha..a perfect pairing with the creepy children of The Shining.

Bubba may have the biker name but your kitties look like a fluffy little gang!

Hellooooooo

Just thought I'd give an update on my baby-Coal's status for those that might have been curious..

(see previous post about his cancer diagnosis)

So far he is holding strong. He is on prednisone and antibiotic therapy but I elected not to put him on chemo. So far he is actually gaining weight - just found out he put on a full pound of pudge since he started therapy. Very alert and coat very sleek.

He is such a smart cookie that I have to have my husband be the one to hold him for me to give him medicines because he associates the person who holds him with 'bad things' and runs crying from them, and I don't want to lose his cuddles while he is still here so I let hubbs be the 'evil one'. We tell Coal that the medication is "Anti-Papa Medicine that will keep the icky Papa away for 12 hours at a time" We even upgraded to the tuna flavored option, but still not good enough for our snooty-cat. 

Speaking of being bad and smart.. right now Coal is helping himself to some Whiskas crunchy treats. He knows that he has to pull up the opposite end to get the treats to pour out. Bad cats.

Thanks everyone for all the support!!

I'm so sorry I missed your original post. That's a tough decision to make. I'm glad your baby is doing well right now. Smiley Happy I had a dog who became who became very ill and we thought we were going to lose him (I even had a talk with him and told him it was ok to let go - gah! I feel like crying all over again!) and we put him on prednisone as a last ditch effort and it was amazing the overnight recovery he made! It saved his life and was a miracle medication for him. I'll never forget it. I'm glad your baby is responding well. Hugs to the whole family. 

@Insomniacmuffin.  Hugs to you and Coal and the hubby!   I am glad to hear he is stable for now and that he gained some weight.  Just keep loving him and enjoy the good times you have.   

@Insomniacmuffin

I have wondered how Coal is doing! Thanks for the update!  Sweet kitty.  I'm so glad that you still have him to pamper.  Enjoy every minute.  We all need to realize how precious our time with our furry little friends is and how much they give us. 

I'm so glad to hear this update! Sending hugs to you and Coal!

My little girl is almost 7 mths! 

IMG_5428.JPG

she is beautiful!! <33

4 Replies