Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

dog.JPG

Wasn't there a pet product awhile back where it was some sort of jewel that covered the... offending orifice.. from view?

That's so bizarre!  Of course, who would ask a groomer to clip a heart onto a dog's behind.....

E4F171C2-FF91-4DB6-A617-F381FA0E3DEF.jpg

My first cat—Paul! She lives with my parents and sister back home. Paul and my other cat (who lives with me) still can't seem to get along every time they see each other 😞

@myumew,

Paul is such a striking Tabby! Her fur is so dark, with the contrasting white, and her gorgeous green eyes!  Beautiful kitty!  🙂

omg omg shes GORGEOUS, ive never seen a cat that looked like this, her beautiful green eyes framed by that dark grey fur is amazing

IMG_8662.JPGJust wanted to share my two guardians, Gracie and Boots,  who have been standing watch while I recover from my ankle surgery.  💗💗💗

OMG!! Look at their eyes!! Full of love and worries!!! It reminds me so much of my dog...(I can't bring him with me as he is too old for longtime flight)...sigh

Hope you would get better soon!!! @Tamara76 

Thank you @Sodayui!   I am so sorry to hear you can't have your puppy with you, too! 😥 They really make everything better!

@Tamara76 They do make life brighter!!

My "puppy" is approaching 15 this year so I could not take him with me... But I think my parents will take good care of him and I almost facetime with him everyday~~lol 

Awww - I am glad you at least get to Facetime with him!  My dogs are scared of Facetime, but they like when I talk to them via speakerphone when I am out of town. ❤️   @Sodayui

Haha, my dog was like that when he's younger and become more and more calm to my "crazy" behaviors....lol

That's sweet too! They must be so confused why mama's voice comes from a small box!! 🙂

@Tamara76

@Tamara76,

Such sweet doggies!  I hope your recovery is going well.  You have such a good support system!  😉

Thank you!  💋💋💋 @tsavorite

Such good nurse pups! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Thank you! Good luck with your move! ❤

@samls324

@Tamara76 look at your sweet babies staring up at mama!! i hope your healing up okay 🐕💜

Awwwww - Thank you! 💖 @EmmyLove

I see two very wonderful pups and a nicely polished toe 00000.JPGYou've raised them well @Tamara76 

Awww Thank you! 💗  @ZombieMetroAnt 

Such sweet pups! ❤

How are you doing @Tamara76?

2 Replies
testing