Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Thank you!  They have been right at my side the last several days non-stop, which is sweet, but makes it difficult to get around on crutches.

I'm doing much better!  I plan to start working again tomorrow (from home) and then I get my stitches out next week and should be able to walk a week or two after that!

@angel7594

Great to hear that you are getting better @Tamara76!  Love your little guardians. Now all you have to do is teach them to fetch you stuff from the fridge or find the remote when it gets lost. 🙂

Thanks! @prettyinpa

I know, right!  If only they had opposable thumbs to make me a sandwich, too!  ❤

I am glad you are doing better! It is touching how our pets watch over us when we are sick or hurt.  ❤

With all the unfortunate bullying going on in BT, I figure we could use some puppy pics. Hope this makes you smile 🙂

Here's Jack playing in (and licking) the snow:

IMG_5521.JPG

and blending in with a blanket:

IMG_5505.JPG

@shopaholic15,

Jack is so cute!  🙂

He is darling!  Thank you for sharing with us! 💕 @shopaholic15

@shopaholic15, what a cutie! I'm pretty sure one of my favorite things about pets is to see them play in the water, snow, or any other natural type thing! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Jack looks like he's enjoying the snow!!  Love the blankie pic @shopaholic15 💕

Thanks @mariekeBT  @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt and everyone else. Jack LOVES the attention 😄

sorry I haven't been on much to reply to everyone's cute pics of their beloved furry family members. We are in the process of moving to Florida and life has been pretty hectic lately! 

Florida?!  Nice - plenty of sunshine there for your furbabies @samls324 Cat Happy

So it looks like you guys liked Max immortalized forever in hard plastic/resin on the top of our wedding cake.. we liked it too! (thought I would follow up from my post from earlier)

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 6.12.35 PM.png

Check it out.. they even recreated his MaineCoon huge "dustbuster" tail! 

Funny story, actually! At the end of the night (of our wedding) the caterer took our cake topper to wrap it up and THREW AWAY MAX! Yes, I'm saying it correctly, they threw him away!!! He was not originally attached to the base (long story) and he must have actually just gone for a walk! LOL! Anyways, I had to order another Max from the cake topper company for the keepsake but the real Max is alive and well sleeping by knees as I type this. 🙂

For those who are interested.. here is the link to the company who made the bobblehead. They are actually still in business which is pretty incredible in the wedding world. (http://www.bobblegr.am/) I think they may have been bought/combined with other bobblehead/cake topper companies b/c their name has changed but the cake toppers are the same. The name of the company is "BobbleGr.am"

This is what we got for Max:

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 5.57.35 PM.png

I will say though (truthfully) one of the reasons why we chose this company was not only because they could recreate Max but also because they could create a multicultural cake topper. (I am caucasian/white and my husband is pacific islander.) I couldn't believe when I first started looking at cake toppers how limited the choices were! Maybe.. since it has been almost five years now this is not as much of a problem as it was for my husband and I (I hope) but it was at the time of our wedding.

@tsavorite @Anonymous @Tamara76

free fur coat.JPG

Heart Cat Happy

Yes!!  Having a black and white dog makes it twice as difficult, the black short hair shows on white things and the predominant white hair shows on all the rest of my wardrobe colors!  I thought it was bad with a long hair dog, but this short hair gets woven into everything.

I've given up on trying to get all the cat hair off lol

@samls324i second this unless its a super important interview or something...like why bother, its just part of me now lol sometimes im even pulling it out of my mouth like wtf

f_8c80e96c4d.jpg

@EmmyLoveLOL! That is me too... another cat hair in my mouth? Just another normal day...!

@ZombieMetroAnt.. Oh my gosh.. so true! Max has a winter coat and a summer coat. When that winter coat comes off in the spring you better watch out! The fur literally goes flying! Literally!!! (You can literally see it in the air. LOL 🙂 )

So true!!!

@ZombieMetroAnt,   Yes!  This!  😉

testing