Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Perfect!!  0ulta.JPG

tank.JPG

They sell these on Amazon!

Spoiler
tank1.JPG
tank2.JPG
tank3.JPG
tank4.JPG
tank5.JPG
tank6.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt oh my gosh these really want to make me get a cat! I'm getting close to convincing the guy I'm dating to adopt one. I told him I'd start spending even more time with him, but it might just be for the cat. (; 

XOXO,
Marieke

@ZombieMetroAnt The first one with the tank made me laugh strictly because of the cats expression, the look on that cat face reminds me of the way my cat looks when she "partakes" in catnip 😉

@ZombieMetroAnt omg thank you so much for posting this, it totally made my day! i need the scratching laptop seeing as how anytime I do homework my cat sits on my laptop while im trying to type lol imagine the sickening cuteness of a picture of us side by side with matching laptops ahahha

Anonymous Insider

I think my cats need the tank and maybe the laptop too 😄

Those are great @ZombieMetroAnt! Time to place my order. 😄 

Relevant_to_interests_hedgehog.jpg

@angel7594 omg i freaking love hedgehogs, they are SO incredibly adorable!!!! Their little feet and faces ❤️ ❤️

I miss my babies so much when I'm out of town for a few days, but I love how overly affection they are when I get home. They really love and miss me too! 

I had to share this guys it was so cute!

My cat is kinda hot and cold when it comes to the other animals of the house. Bruce actively hated my dog Ebony when he first met her as a kitten. We had had him for a few days and introduced him and he wanted NOTHING to do with her until the day we had to take my old girl to the vet because of her cancer. :'(

We also have two guinea pigs in the house and he avoided them when he was small because they were bigger than him. As he got older he tolerated them when he had to i.e. when we let the little piggies run around the hallway and he investigates then runs away when they try to investigate him in return (Bruce is a scared-y cat.)

We are building the pigs a new big home and it's not a completely enclosed cage. It's open at the top. 

So we went up for dinner after putting Chester and BB-8 into their new homes and after we went back downstairs and found this.

IMG_3424.JPGIMG_3418.JPG

@LaiceeB18, aaah this is so adorable! ❤️

XOXO,
Marieke

@LaiceeB18 Heartwarming cuteness overload ❤️

What an adorable little family!  Thanks for sharing!💗

@LaiceeB18

Your kitties are impossibly beautiful and adorable!! Are they maine coon kitties? They look like it! That breed is so loving and your pictures imply that your babies are two big furballs of love!!!! I love every pic and that they are best buds, but pics 1 & 2 especially melted my heart. Just look at those gorgeous, sweet faces <3<3<3

My fur baby Emmy. She is roughly 10 years old, I adopted her 3 years ago from the Humane Society here when I was volunteering there and fell in love with her. She has the most hilarious meow, it sounds so sassy and like a squealing piglet but its literally just her voice. She is so chatty and will meow everytime you say something to her, its one of my favourite things about her. This cat is my fur-baby soul mate. She is like a dog in a cats body. She lays at my feet while I do the dishes, lets me put a harness and leash on her to walk her outside, and is on my lap the second I sit on the couch. Seriously such a sweet, therapeutic baby. I work at a youth drop-in center and whenever I have a tough/sad shift, I come home and she is right on my lap. Sleeps with my every night, loves *everybody*, and has never bit or scratched or hissed! A landlord found her left in an apartment of people who had moved out and just left her inside without telling anyone, so he brought her to the shelter. One guy adopted her and returned her because he didn't want to pay to treat a bladder infection, another couple adopted her and returned her because she had a baby and the baby was allergic (they were really sad about bringing her back) and then she was returned again by someone else!!! I don't get it, she is the sweetest, most unconditionally loving and gentle fur-baby I've ever had. But SO incredibly grateful that I got to bring her home to a *forever* home ❤️

Emmy1.pngEmmy10.pngEmmySanta.JPG

@EmmyLove,

What a sweet beautiful kitty!  Emmy and you are so lucky to have found each other!  🙂

@tsavorite I am so blessed to have such a loving kitty, it so amazing how huge of an impact they have on our lives ❤️

I am mum to two freeloading monsters.  Please do not feed them, and don't fall for their scams.

Thank you.

ETA:  My Pittie is 4-yrs old, and my Beagle is almost 9.   

20170112_M&B (Large).jpg

@greenchilli I laughed when I read the "Please do not feed them and don't fall for their scams" I swear my cat is really a dog at heart. Shes tubby and on a diet so she puts on this huge production of rolling around on the floor and being all cute. She will rub her face all over you and basically beg you to pet her. However the second you even lift off the couch 1 cm to go pet her, she jumps right up and runs to the food dish. See, she lures you in with her adorableness and then goes in for the kill. Its a trap!

@EmmyLove

When my Beagle is stealing food or in my trash (or doing anything he isn't supposed to), his little Pittie brother tells on him by giving us one bark.

My baby pup doesn't know that "snitches get stiches".   

@greenchilli ahaha thats so funny, I love how he has a distinctive bark to call out his brother! My friend has a beagle, and while sooooo incredibly cuddly and loving, that dog is ALWAYS in the trash!!! And has the saddest begging face ever, he gives the literal puppy dog eyes

I'm here for the beagle!! ❤️ They're both adorable though!

2 Replies
testing