Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

What an adorable little family!  Thanks for sharing!💗

@LaiceeB18

Your kitties are impossibly beautiful and adorable!! Are they maine coon kitties? They look like it! That breed is so loving and your pictures imply that your babies are two big furballs of love!!!! I love every pic and that they are best buds, but pics 1 & 2 especially melted my heart. Just look at those gorgeous, sweet faces <3<3<3

My fur baby Emmy. She is roughly 10 years old, I adopted her 3 years ago from the Humane Society here when I was volunteering there and fell in love with her. She has the most hilarious meow, it sounds so sassy and like a squealing piglet but its literally just her voice. She is so chatty and will meow everytime you say something to her, its one of my favourite things about her. This cat is my fur-baby soul mate. She is like a dog in a cats body. She lays at my feet while I do the dishes, lets me put a harness and leash on her to walk her outside, and is on my lap the second I sit on the couch. Seriously such a sweet, therapeutic baby. I work at a youth drop-in center and whenever I have a tough/sad shift, I come home and she is right on my lap. Sleeps with my every night, loves *everybody*, and has never bit or scratched or hissed! A landlord found her left in an apartment of people who had moved out and just left her inside without telling anyone, so he brought her to the shelter. One guy adopted her and returned her because he didn't want to pay to treat a bladder infection, another couple adopted her and returned her because she had a baby and the baby was allergic (they were really sad about bringing her back) and then she was returned again by someone else!!! I don't get it, she is the sweetest, most unconditionally loving and gentle fur-baby I've ever had. But SO incredibly grateful that I got to bring her home to a *forever* home ❤️

Emmy1.pngEmmy10.pngEmmySanta.JPG

@EmmyLove,

What a sweet beautiful kitty!  Emmy and you are so lucky to have found each other!  🙂

@tsavorite I am so blessed to have such a loving kitty, it so amazing how huge of an impact they have on our lives ❤️

I am mum to two freeloading monsters.  Please do not feed them, and don't fall for their scams.

Thank you.

ETA:  My Pittie is 4-yrs old, and my Beagle is almost 9.   

20170112_M&B (Large).jpg

@greenchilli I laughed when I read the "Please do not feed them and don't fall for their scams" I swear my cat is really a dog at heart. Shes tubby and on a diet so she puts on this huge production of rolling around on the floor and being all cute. She will rub her face all over you and basically beg you to pet her. However the second you even lift off the couch 1 cm to go pet her, she jumps right up and runs to the food dish. See, she lures you in with her adorableness and then goes in for the kill. Its a trap!

@EmmyLove

When my Beagle is stealing food or in my trash (or doing anything he isn't supposed to), his little Pittie brother tells on him by giving us one bark.

My baby pup doesn't know that "snitches get stiches".   

@greenchilli ahaha thats so funny, I love how he has a distinctive bark to call out his brother! My friend has a beagle, and while sooooo incredibly cuddly and loving, that dog is ALWAYS in the trash!!! And has the saddest begging face ever, he gives the literal puppy dog eyes

I'm here for the beagle!! ❤️ They're both adorable though!

omg most precious faces ever. This is the sweetest picture, they are both laying the same exact way and looking at the camera ❤️ I just want to snuggle with them

ahhh they are so cute @greenchilli!! i have a major soft spot for pitties ❤️

That is too funny😂 They look so innocent though... 

I posted this on the VIB rouge forum not realizing that an actual thread exists devoted to our PETS!!! YEAH!!!

IMG_7334.JPG

My name is Max and I am a MaineCoon. I was adopted as kitten with my sister and then my stupid owner decided she didn't want me so she gave me to a shelter. I went through a depression for many months and got really sick where they wouldn't let anyone adopt me. then on my first day out and about, I met my forever friend, my mommy, Willa. We have been together 13 years and I never leave her side. My favorite things to do are cuddling, having "people" conversations, and playing fetch with my toy mouse.

@willa25 He is such a beautiful handsome boy. I'm so glad he got better and was able to find in you the unconditional, loving, devoted forever home he deserves. I'm so glad youve enjoyed many beautiful years together and that you will have many more filled with love! I used to volunteer at the local humane society and it made me so incredibly furious when people returned pets just because they weren't cute kittens anymore, or just stopped wanting them for no particular reason. People like you made that job worth it. The animals were amazing but it was seeing them go to dedicated and loving forever homes that was the best part, so thank you for being you!

@willa25,  

Yay Max!  Max definitely should grace this Thread with his presence!  He is beyond handsome!   😉

I used to have pets. Always wanted a cat but hubby says no for now 😞 he doesn't like cats lol

IMG_2963.JPGThis is my darling demon Bruce. XD

@LaiceeB18 I feel like this is the face of an adorable, sucky, cuddly baby that also goes bananas when he plays

@LaiceeB18

Aw, Bruce looks so sweet!  🙂  Is he young?

He's 9 months now. IMG_2758.JPGHere he is when he was tiny and his ears were big. XD He's sweet when he wants to be. 

Sorry the the pic is sideways.. I'm on my phone ^^'

2 Replies
testing