Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

dog.JPG

Spoiler
dog1.JPG
dog2.JPG
dog3.JPG
dog4.JPGdog5.JPG

So it looks like you guys liked Max immortalized forever in hard plastic/resin on the top of our wedding cake.. we liked it too! (thought I would follow up from my post from earlier)

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 6.12.35 PM.png

Check it out.. they even recreated his MaineCoon huge "dustbuster" tail! 

Funny story, actually! At the end of the night (of our wedding) the caterer took our cake topper to wrap it up and THREW AWAY MAX! Yes, I'm saying it correctly, they threw him away!!! He was not originally attached to the base (long story) and he must have actually just gone for a walk! LOL! Anyways, I had to order another Max from the cake topper company for the keepsake but the real Max is alive and well sleeping by knees as I type this. 🙂

For those who are interested.. here is the link to the company who made the bobblehead. They are actually still in business which is pretty incredible in the wedding world. (http://www.bobblegr.am/) I think they may have been bought/combined with other bobblehead/cake topper companies b/c their name has changed but the cake toppers are the same. The name of the company is "BobbleGr.am"

This is what we got for Max:

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 5.57.35 PM.png

I will say though (truthfully) one of the reasons why we chose this company was not only because they could recreate Max but also because they could create a multicultural cake topper. (I am caucasian/white and my husband is pacific islander.) I couldn't believe when I first started looking at cake toppers how limited the choices were! Maybe.. since it has been almost five years now this is not as much of a problem as it was for my husband and I (I hope) but it was at the time of our wedding.

@tsavorite @Mystiques @Tamara76

I miss my babies so much when I'm out of town for a few days, but I love how overly affection they are when I get home. They really love and miss me too! 

Your kitties are impossibly beautiful and adorable!! Are they maine coon kitties? They look like it! That breed is so loving and your pictures imply that your babies are two big furballs of love!!!! I love every pic and that they are best buds, but pics 1 & 2 especially melted my heart. Just look at those gorgeous, sweet faces <3<3<3

I used to have pets. Always wanted a cat but hubby says no for now 😞 he doesn't like cats lol

Here's a sleeping kitty._20170101_223251.JPG

your kitties are gorgeous. love these pics

i have 3 dogs beds in my living room/bedroom, and 2 couches, yet these 2 are always huddled up on one bed like so.

they're so goofy!

IMG_3599.JPG

Anyone out there have a pet who loves the snow? Linus sure does.

0000000.JPG

How cute is this?!

tiny-bird-friends-homes-jada-fitch-01.gif

Spoiler
bird.JPG

I'm sure a cat owner wouldn't be able to pull this off (unless you'd like your cat to get a concussion)

Happy Halloween from DJ and Gunner! 

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_8370.JPG

Premium Cat Subscription Box: WhiskerBox

Free shipping to US and Canada

www.thewhiskerbox.com

rsz_img_6446edit.jpg

rsz_1img_6399edit.jpg

And there's a "Roarin' Lion" too!!

Heart

halloween-dog-costumes-120-57fdf10b74634__605.gif

OMG - I'm dying here Heart

halloween-dog-costumes-112-57fde5e812036__605.gif

Now available! (YAY!) Sephora's annual Cat Nap sleep mask up

I missed last years  111.JPGbut snagged this one!

cat mask.JPG

http://www.sephora.com/cat-nap-sleep-mask-P412587?skuId=1834142&icid2=products%20grid:p412587

The things we do for our pets! 😄

7787fdec2641f26f529800c7e7fef4b2.jpg

Another funsie video! This one I will call Dim Sum Container Diaper Cat 😄 😄 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7xraKJ5Ko

And since the other video that I called Love Dem Feets (originally posted a few days ago below) was deleted due to the original uploader closing his/her account, you can find the video in this article (replete with cute pics taken from the video). Love her big yawn!!! 🙂

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782539/Feline-hitches-ride-customized-Roomba-turned-cat-car...

BTW, @ZombieMetroAnt I didn't get a response from my bro-in-law after I told him that he should get his cat high on catnip so that he could get her in the container/box and then onto the roomba!! I think he knows I'm kinda crazy/goofy anyways! HA!! 😄

Oh darn!  I was looking forward to the family kitty video Capture.JPG

But the one you just posted will hold me over til then!!  Thanks for the funsies - it's a great way to start the weekend!!

Saw this and thought I'd share if anyone in the area would be interested. Just think it's a great idea! and...

"Puppies and adult dogs available for adoption will walk the runway, some with NYFD’s hottest firefighters." - How can anyone resist 😄

9.15.16-Rescue-the-Runway0-437x590.jpg

More details here:

Spoiler
http://www.lifewithdogs DOT tv/2016/09/rescue-is-the-new-black-rescue-the-runway-2016/

A Fancy Feast For your Furry Friend  Heart

1.JPG

Spoiler
fancyfeast DOT com/DiscoverMedleys/

This was an email I got from F.Feast and when the site opens initially, it has a pop-up questionnaire.  Just close that (1) and click on the Try It Free link (2)

2.JPG

This promo brought to you by the "Letter F

Let's see some pics of your pets being silly!