Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Adorable!

cuuute!!!! 

TOO CUTE!!!!

I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's precious fur babies. 

Here is Adagio. 

IMG_2137.JPG

He sat for 2 hours like this last night. Just hanging out next to the Christmas tree. 

IMG_2153.JPG

Anonymous Insider

@bem564

OH MY! What a handsome dude! He definitely knows it too. Ha 

Lol my cats sit like that when they clean themselves 

Wow, he sits like a human! Like a gorgeous aristocratic toddler 😆 Was he staring at the lights?

@TriesToBoClassy No, he was just watching my son in this photo. The tree is off to the side. I often find him sitting like this. It makes me laugh every time. Belly full of fur just hanging out. 🙂

For just over a week Zeus refused to put his tail up. He didn't seem to be in pain and he wasn't acting weird in any way. Took him to the vet and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. But it just made me so sad to see his glorious little tail all lowered. So when he finally decided to put it back up I was ecstatic and had to take a pic. Nothing too special, but it was nice to have my baby back in his full glory.

I think he's tired of me photographing him. He's probably like.."mom, I'm just trying to pee over here, can you not?" >.<

zeus.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Now that is a FURbaby! I love all his hair. Glad he's feeling better. It's very stressful when they don't feel well. @Maria88

Thanks @Anonymous. He is definitely all hair, my floors are never clean (how is he not bald with all the shedding?!). XD

Poms are the best!

Is he a pom? He is so adorably fluffy 😍.

@TriesToBoClassy yes he's a Pom ❤️

He's super fluffy. Every time I look at him I'm like:

fluffy.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Christmas came early! Little Charlotte is 10 weeks and a little terminator princess. 

IMG_9911.JPG

Editing to add Christmas sweaters all around. My cavalier spaniel chews his sweaters so get gets a festive bandana. 

Woodrow

IMG_9970.JPG

Jackson

IMG_9688.JPG

Mia definitely not waking up for a photo shoot.

IMG_9698.JPG

Lady Liberty helping wrap presents. 

IMG_9786.JPG

Sweet and precious fur babies 🙂

Anonymous Insider

So precious! ❤️ @samls324

@Anonymous,

I've been wondering about how things are going with your kitten!  So cute! Your dogs are all wonderful, too!

Merry Christmas to all!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! @tsavorite

Kitty fit right in here. She's the little queen around these parts. 

So many furry friends! Charlotte looks so young and tender 😁

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @TriesToBoClassy

Shes still a little cuddle bug and soon she will be a very large bed hog cuddle bug.

testing