Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pet Paradise

So precious! ❤️ @samls324

@Anonymous,

I've been wondering about how things are going with your kitten!  So cute! Your dogs are all wonderful, too!

Merry Christmas to all!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! @tsavorite

Kitty fit right in here. She's the little queen around these parts. 

So many furry friends! Charlotte looks so young and tender 😁

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @TriesToBoClassy

Shes still a little cuddle bug and soon she will be a very large bed hog cuddle bug.

what a beautiful pack you have @Anonymous!! charlotte is sooooo cute with that spotted nose! dying over how cute lady liberty is too! 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @unfungirl

They definitely are fun bunch!

What cute fur-babies!! What kind of dog is Charlotte?  I love the little spotted nose.

Anonymous Insider

Mia, Jackson, and Charlotte are boxers. I love her little spotted nose but unfortunately it will turn all black soon. @prettyinpa

Your kitten!!! What cute name! I was wondering about her!

Anonymous Insider

She is doing great! @alexasteph 

I was mostly worried about the litter box thing but I put it in the guest bathroom which no one uses so she has a private area and it's easy clean up. She has such a great personality. 

She is a little nuts with the Christmas tree. Ha. Ornaments are her arch nemesis.

@Anonymous,  I'm so glad that the letterbox thing worked out in real life!

It's really nice that you have the space for her litter box. 🙂  Cats and Christmas trees!  A whole new world!

Timber!!!

Yes, cats and Christmas trees are always at odds! I've been finding random ornaments around my apartment because my cat has managed to shake them off. He's too big to actually climb it though... Probably a good thing!

I'm trying to get back in to photography and photo editing (did quite a bit of it in high school, took a break in college, and as an adult I need a hobby so here we are). I bought a new camera over the weekend and my cat has generously been modeling for me. He's wearing his Christmas bowtie, because he refuses to wear anything else.

This is Khal Drogo.

ProfileDrogo.jpg

Handsome boy. Love the bow tie 

@alexasteph,    He is so handsome!

What a fantastic name! Great picture too. I love the glint in his eyes and the white whiskers.

Thank you! When I met him the first time and saw his striping it reminded me of the paint he wears on the show so it was the only name for my boy! 

Anonymous Insider

You're inspiring me to break out my camera @alexasteph

He is such a handsome boy! 

Wow, that's some picture, he looks like a small lynx!

He thinks he's a tiger 😅

1 Reply
testing