Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

This is a RARE photo of him staying still. He did all he could to get this off of him....and succeeded. 

He is so cute! ❤

Anyone else have a couple wifi cameras set up in their home solely to check on their pets while at work?

Or am I a kitty-creep.... ?

I want one to check on them when we go away for a weekend or something. I work at home so I see my kitties all day

Not a kitty creep at all. I wished I had one when we had a Golden who would sneak on the bed while we were gone and then look like an angel when we came home. Or else one of the 2 would tip over the bathroom basket, we never figured out who it was.

We did this for a couple days before getting the security camaera set up outside the house.  It was slighlty heartbreaking, our dog has full run of the house.  All she did was get out of her bed to chew her bone in the middle of the floor for a bit, but mostly spent her time in her bed/crate.  I felt so bad for the poor little pup.  Good thing she only is left alone for a few hours at a time...

ETA - not a kitty-creep at all!

Ive been meaning to get one of those cameras where you can look at your pet and talk to them. lol

*spoiler alert*

Spoiler
They sleep ALL DAY.

hehe.

But I love that I can check on them.

900x900px-LL-29cc26a9_28e41f77e7e5d8f594402e96963642dd.jpeg

one of my clients just got a new goldendoodle puppy! he's super snuggly and has the best puppy breath ever! bbbb.jpg

He's so cute and fluffy

omg he's so perfect 😍😍😍

PUPPPPPYYYYYY!!! Heart

Golden doodles are so cute!  What an adorable pup!!

he's a mini so he's so tiny and cute!! 

For some reason it takes twice as long to wrap gifts when my dog helps....

IMG_7570.JPG

hehe you're dog is helping to hold it in place, duh!

Lol!

lol my cats do this too. they just want to make sure they are on the nice list 😉

this is my oldest dog, Lola! She just turned 8 🙂

She got a new toy today, and was making the funniest faces when I was playing with her 🙂ll.jpg

so cute! she looks like she has a spunky personality 🙂

1 Reply
testing