Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

my andy is my #1

halloween16.jpg

i also recently rescued a kitten from my car engine. it was a huge ordeal. i instantly bonded with him even though i knew i couldn't keep him (to keep him happiest--i live in a shoebox with a dog that requires all my attention !). it also was particularly difficult because if i really had to admit it....i'm a cat person. i have dogs to keep me challenged !! so...after 10 days i found a home for the little kitty and it was a perfect meant-to-be situation ! they named him floki 🙂

this is a pic of me holding him the night he went to his new home (bless the people who took him -- they let me take all the time with him i needed 🙂 )

floki.jpg

What a sweet story!   Good thing it all worked out!  Andy is the cutest!

@jemly,  It's too bad you couldn't keep your new friend! I hope his new family will love him and take good care of him!  You did a lot for him by rescuing him, loving him, and finding him a safe home!  Andy is the cutest dog ever!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

She's here!  I don't have a name still but happy to report she did some business in the litter box. The box is goin to give me ulcers. How big do cats get? Or what breed would she be considered? 

IMG_7489.JPG

@Anonymous, Oh, she is soooo cute! I love her pink nose.  🙂

I have been fooled  by a of couple short haired kittens who turned out to be long-haired when well fed as they grew up.  It can happen, but I wouldn't worry about it.  It's supposed to be their dander, not the fur that we are allergic to, anyway.  Hooray for using the litter box!  And, what @alexasteph says below is right on the money! Congratulations on your new kitty!

Wow!  Congrats on your little bundle of joy @Anonymous  I don't know anything about breeds but I DO know a cute kitten when i see one & she definitely is a Cutie Patootie Heart  You're gonna do great as her mommy.

Oh my, what a princess. She is so cute.

Oh, she is precious!!! 

That pink little nose is KILLING ME!!!!! She is such a sweetie! She's a tabby cat just like mine! I think she'd be a domestic short hair with tabby markings. Cats vary in size, anywhere from 8-12 pounds on average, but some can be much bigger, like Maine Coons or Bengals. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @alexasteph

So she won't have the long fluffy hair? That's probably best for my allergies. I assume she still weighs in the ounces and my mom has them on wet food. She has tiny little teeth and a pink nose. I'm in love!

It can be hard to tell how long her hair might end up being since kitten fur is a little different from adult cat fur, but it definitely doesn't look like she'd be considered "long haired." That doesn't mean she won't shed though.. Unfortunately cats are very generous with their fur. 

When you pick a name for her you must tell us!!

Charlie is trying to get into my rum and coke!!!! 

Sorry for the messy paper shreds btw lol.

IMG_9739.JPG

That's a brave bird making his way in to a thread full of cats 😉

What a pretty bird!

I couldn't get all three to look at me at the same time but I rarely can get them all in the same photo so I'm calling it a win. 😄

From left to right: Mona, Ruthie, Pumpkin 🎃 

IMG_0418.JPG

So cute!!

PUMPKIN!!!!

I hope that sweetie has been well.

Mona has some great stank eye going on. Such pretty girls.

@starsandbucks, Models with a lot of attitude! 🙂

IMG_9185.JPG

This is my baby who was named Rigby intitally,although we call him Baby Terters now which is a complete digression from Potato. I must say Target has epic deals on clothing and accessories for the whole family, fur babies included. This boy is my second child and at almost two, we have hopes that he may stop destroying everything soon, lol. It is impossible to be mad at him anyway. Also, wouldn't make a difference because he doesn't do apologetic. #sorrynotsorry

@liv545 Well Baby Terters is just adorable!!! His lil tail curling up the back is the best 😄

@liv545,  Why are Pugs so darn cute?

2 Replies
testing