Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Sorry to hear that @trishavt 😞 Big hugs! Heart

Sorry for your loss. Treasure her memory 🙂

Halloween is just around the corner!!

dog.JPG

Please post pictures if anyone dresses up their pet for Halloween 😄 

Yes, that would be great!  

Because I have two black kittens, they have to be safely snugged away but I can live vicariously through everyone's pics 

dog4.JPG

Spoiler
dog3.JPG

dog2.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Omg...that dog seal tho..how stinkin adorable!

interesting that you mention that. I volunteer at a no kill animal shelter and black cats tend to accumulate. Around haloween time, every year, there is a promotion(?) where they are either free or just $20 or something. So many volunteers are agaisnt this and fear for the cats' safety. This is a very stressful time for us black cat lovers 

The shelters around where I live used to not allow black cats to be adopted close to Halloween.  Not sure if they still do that though.  Black kitties have always been my favorite.

@imababymuffin- Could you tell me why you fear for the cat's safety?  I always thought that black shelter pets in general had a hard time finding homes.

Yepp, they are always the last to go, even as kittens. @ZombieMetroAnt has it right 😞

@prettyinpa  Heart

Spoiler
we keep our babies hidden because during Halloween, black cats tend to be used as props by morons who think it's funny to use them for harmful pranks/rituals.  

0000.JPG

Thanks for the answer.

Oh no, how sick can some people be? 

When we had a black kitty when I was a kid, he loved Halloween, he would sit in the window and watch all the little kids come up the walk and then saunter over to rub up against them while they were choosing their treats. Except for one mean little kid that we had to watch him about, he would try to scratch him! Amazing how animals can sense who's nice and who's not.

Just wanted to share some pics of baby Jack! I got him on Friday. He's the happiest, cuddliest puppy ever! I love him to pieces. There's a few pics in the spoiler! 😄

Spoiler
IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4052.JPG

OMG @shopaholic15 Jack is WAY CUTE!!  Wow, he's really grown since your last post Heart  These pics are a perfect way to start a Monday!! Thx for the smile...

What a cutie pie!  Congrats on the fluffykins!

How exciting! 

Many of you ladies have met my babies but here they are.    With an update! Latka (black one) is 100% again. Nosik (white one) is having lots of pain with his hind legs and walking. Age and arthritis sadly.

Nosik really wanted to leave the vets lol he is such a character 🙂 ❤️

IMG_4596.JPG

Latka is very proud. And we'll extremely stuck up lol

IMG_6682.JPG

Such cute kitties

@SimplyYulz,

Such darling kitties! Yes, with darling noses!  🙂

Oh my gosh those pictures! Those NOSES!!! I love your kitties. I Nosik starts feeling a little bit better. The aches and pains of age stink. 

Latka has a little heart nose!! ❤️️ I hope Nosik feels better.

testing