Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pet Paradise

Thanks @tsavorite 😄 He's quite long now but the feetsies always get to me! ^_^

So cute!!

Baby Bella (left) and Biscuit (right) in the home of the couple who rescued the mom and litter of seven. They all were born with cerebellar hypoplasia and didn't have much balance. Bella was really wobbly and fell over often, but the kitties grew out of it so well you wouldn't know otherwise. ^ ^

71480_4357919107152_1749942316_n.jpg

They're adorable!! The lady I adopted my furballs from also has a few cats from cerebellar hypoplasia and they were always flopping around like they were drunk. Other than that, they're perfectly happy cats!

Thank you!! ^_^

@36524,

Bella and Biscuit are beauties!  Such cute kittens!  🙂

Aw cute babies 🙂

Here are a few baby pics of DJ. We don't have many cause my husband didn't really take photos of her when she was younger. Don't have any of Gunner because he wasn't planning on keeping any of the kittens.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

@samls324  Love the coffee mug food bowl 🥰🥰🥰

OMG that 3rd photo is amazing!!!

Awwwwwww!!!

@samls324 - DJ was a cute kitty and grew into a beautify adult!  I love the third picture--they can sleep anywhere (wish I could...).

@Titian06 She still sleeps like that haha

I just did a little chair dance when I saw kitten photos in the thumbnails! DJ was such a cute fluff of a baby. Eating out of that coffee mug, haha! Love it. 

@samls324,  

Awwww,  DJ is so cute!  What a darling kitten!  I love fluffy Calico kitties!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite 🙂 I wish we had more pictures of them before I came into the their lives.

The Amazon commercial with the dog and the baby has been playing non stop tonight. Each time I see it I cry a little bit. It's so cute and touching in under a minute. I love my fur kids! 😭

I was going thru my Flickr account last night and I found the kitten pics of my ladies. In order to not spam the thread I'll post one and put the rest behind behind a spoiler tag because I have no self-control with kitten pics. 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Spoiler
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mona has always been obsessed with perching on my shoulder. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Apologies for that insane photo dump. I couldn't stop myself. 

Thank you for sharing! I love these pics!

@starsandbucks I just love your kitties! Every time I open the thread and see their cute little faces, I just want to be friends with them haha

@starsandbucks I LOVE kitten photos!!! These are so cute!!

1 Reply
testing