Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Such beauty-full flooooooooofy girlies!! 🙂

@samls324, I love these!  Such beautiful kitties!

This thread is beautiful!

Here is Ollie.  He just turned 1 year old last week.  Honestly he can be a little terror when he wants, or a perfect angel when he's sleepy and just wants to cuddle.

FullSizeRender.jpg

@starrysilver beyond cute!!🥰🥰

So, cute!  What kind of pup is Ollie???

I see poodle, I think, lol.

My P had her birthday last week, too!  Happy Birthday, Ollie!

He is supposedly poodle and shih tzu!  I see bits of both I think!  I definitely see poodle when his curly hair grows out a little!

Happy Birthday P!

Awww, such a handsome lil' baby...he looks like such a good boy!  I can't imagine him being naughty 

00.JPG

@starrysilver,  Ollie is adorable! 🙂

He is cute. Aren't most dogs just like that, they can be worse than children sometimes I think.

Happy belated birthday to Ollie!

Let's hear some more about those pets!

some ideas you can share:

What odd quirks and habits do they have?

favorite toys?

story behind names

and of course more cute pictures!!!!

Sylvias favorite toys are black hair elastics.  She doesn't play with her actual toys or with colored elastics, just black ones lol.

An odd (but amazing) quirk is that she ONLY scratches her scratching post/carpet/thing.  It's amazing! She has not ruined any of our furniture which is amazing.

Also she has never hissed, scratched, or bitten anyone (purposely and with harmful intents lol).  She gently bites me when we play but it doesn't hurt by any means.

She's overall a perfect kitty, it's great!

halfcat.jpg

angrycat.jpg

My cats don't scratch our furniture either, but since moving to our new place the carpet has a similar texture to their scratch post so they're a bit confused. It's taking a bit of work to stop them from scratching the carpet!

I have only heard my cat Rosie hiss once, and that was at DH when they were playing and DH was a dummy and kept poking her at the base of her tail. After about 10 seconds of that Rosie has had ENOUGH. Otherwise, she's a sweet kitty...just...causes a lot of trouble!

She's such a beautiful cat! Is she a Scottish Fold? 

My cat's favorite toy is also my hair band! 😉 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

That's the opposite of my cat. She'll be purring, bite, but keep purring. I think she doesn't know her own strength/anger....

@sabrinas,

Slyvia sounds like the best!

Not scratching the furniture makes her an Angel among cats!  🙂

@sabrinas Her face is priceless lol.

This is such a cute Thread!  Time to Bump it up!  🙂

@tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt thanks for bumping. Doesn't this thread just make you smile! 😄

no joke @tsavorite I was literally JUST thinking the same thing...

000000.JPG

BUMP IT UP!

@ZombieMetroAnt fist bump!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

testing