Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

I bring offerings of cucumbers oh fluffy one!  

Omg, he's soooo cute! I had a French lop as a child and he was awesome. I keep trying to convince my boyfriend to get a bunny, but he keeps saying a cat should be enough.

I love bunnies!  Too cute! 

He's so cute!

I recently had to say goodbye to my 16 year old love of my life Havanese, Diego

IMG_7988.JPG

Though he can never be replaced, I have another fur baby on the way to love. He was born on August 14th and will be here for (Canadian) Thanksgiving. He's actually in Diego's bloodine (think Diego's puppy's puppy's puppy's puppies type thing).

Here he is! Still debating on names. I've narrowed it down to Oscar, Howard or Harvey.

DSC_0192 (1).jpgDSC_0193 (1).jpg

@shopaholic15  Oscar is a cool name!!🤩🤩

@shopaholic15 - I'm so sorry on the loss of Diego!  I've been through this so many times and it never gets easier 😞

I'm so happy you have chosen a new fur baby!  I think all three names are great!

Thanks @Titian06 and everyone for your kind words. 

@shopaholic15,  I'm sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to Diego! I'm sure that you will always love him. 

Your little newborn puppy photos are so darling!  Good luck choosing a name!  🙂

RIP little Diego! I lost my boy recently too, and it is absolutely like losing a "human" family member. I hope this little pup brings you many years of joy! 

RIP, Diego!  Look at that birthday cake!

Wish you and your little guy much happiness and health when he finally comes home.  He is too adorable.

I also met my K as a newborn and waited 13 weeks to bring her home.

So sorry for the loss of Diego. He was adorable and it is very evident he was loved deeply. It's a blessing that you have a part of him in your new pup ❤️

Sorry for your loss, he was cute. It is never easy but at least you will soon experience the love of a new one who will fill your heart with joy.

Sorry for the loss of Diego. It's always rough when a fur baby leaves us. You'll have to post more pics when your new baby is home 🙂

Marzipan likes to get in on beauty pictures.

IMG_91089845573955.jpeg1463547868487.jpg

She's so beautiful 🙂

@snoflakefaerie,  Because Marzipan is beautiful too!  🙂

Sorry this post is a little long, but here are some fun facts/quirks 

DJ and Gunner go through phases with their toys, but they love to bat around little mice. Gunner doesn't play with toys much but she loves her carrot when she does, and DJ has taken ownership of the bird (which has lost all feathers now haha).

DJ hops down the stairs, chases her tail frequently, HATES kisses

Gunner loves kisses, hates being picked up, likes to lay on DJ, doesn't really meow (she yells or makes cute little mews)

DJ caught her tail

image.jpeg

Gunner taking over the penthouse 

image.jpeg

Gunner thinks the world is out to get her lol

image.jpeg

Gunner and DJ are so photogenic!  Why do animals do that?  Sleep not top of each other. hahahahaha!

My P always likes to be on top of me. Someone said, so if I move/get up she knows. 

Eek!! These lil' fluffy nuggets! I'm be in kitty heaven ...00.JPG

I love the picture of Gunner on top of her sister....ha! 

@ZombieMetroAnt DJ is her mom. They sure do love each other 🙂

testing