Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot

Re: Pet Paradise

This made me mist up @Insomniacmuffin. Very sweet and Coal is very handsome. 

Happy to hear Coal is doing fine!

@spotspotcat - Love your icon!!!  Smiley Happy

@Insomniacmuffin,

I hope Coal is recovering well from his dental surgery!

Poor baby!  He is very lucky that he has you.  It does sound like you were meant to be his very own forever home!  Coal is a beautiful boy!  Smiley Happy

@Insomniacmuffin What a sweet and beautiful boy! Hope his recovery goes well. So happy you two found each other. He sounds like a perfect companion.

@Insomniacmuffin - I understand completely when you say you'd pay anything for your baby 😺. When Simba was diagnosed with pancreatitis we had to do a whole panel of very expensive labs, a full body ultrasound with anesthesia (since he has a heart condition and a smaller than average kidney from birth I elected to have it done since they had to knock him out to know how his pancreas looked and to check for cancer in his belly section), multiple medications, IV fluids, tests for parasites - the list goes on. The final bill would have paid for a nice cruise, but fortunately my hubs just paid the bill and didn't complain too much. If the vet says it's necessary we just do it. I'm blessed to have a great vet that doesn't take advantage of my nerves when it comes to making sure my boys are okay. I love your story of how he chose you! My adoption story with Simba is a bit different - when they got him out of the cage he fought like a tornado.  I just held onto him and told him he was mine; it was love at first site. Totally different story than my other baby - he went straight to the hubby lol and I had to persuade him to let me adopt BJ. I hope Coal feels better! BJ goes for a teeth cleaning in Sept so hopefully it'll go okay.

So, Sweet.  Get  Well, Coal!  I love the name Cancun!  Lol!

Combining 2 posts.  Cheddar and Venonat.

What a perfect name!  

Oohhh...such a concentrated look, ready to pounce!!  =^-^=     

He is very focused!  More than any cat I've been around.

Hi @spotspotcat

that is the 'naughty' look!  Lol!

Hey there DD! @wheeeee

He is a bit naughty pretty often!

@spotspotcat,

Is Cheddar an orange tabby?  Cheddar looks like a very curious kitty.  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite Yes he is an orange tabby and very curious.  Here is a pic of him watching a bird video:

@spotspotcat,  That is so cute!

Yay, Cheddar! Smiley Happy

So cute.

My boys:

Goose is on the left and Hugo on the right. 8 months old and so big already! They're settling in to their Bernard personalities, so sweet and stubborn. And hot today! I poured water on them and now they're sleeping with the fan blowing on them Smiley Happy

Awe they are so cute.

thank you! They're adorable, most of the time

Aw what sweethearts. Saint Bernards always remind me of the movie Beethoven haha. Glad they are keeping cool with this hot weather.

Highlighted

I love that movie! I'll have to show it to the boys one day Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness!!  They must keep you quite busy 🐶  So, so, cute!!

Which one of these cuties is on your profile?

That's Hugo, way back five months ago when he was small, ahh the time flies Smiley Happy

This melts my heart!  I also love when I find my poodles snuggling together. so, sweet!

puppy cuddles are the best, especially sleeping puppies!