Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Here he is checking out his turf.IMG_20150713_.jpg

@anaa,  Cosmo is so cute!   A Beautiful Grey Tabby and also adventurous!   Yes, Cosmo is gorgeous too!  🙂

He's very adventurous!  His previous owner had him declawed and then used to let him outside.  We rescued him when she didn't want him anymore (!) and obviously do not let him go out, but that doesn't stop him from trying!

@anaa I don't know if you've seen them or not, but they make little tents you put your cat inside so they can be outdoors without running wild.

Oh we have a screened in patio so they all spend time outside.  I have seen the tents, I think that's an awesome idea.

They do look similar! I love your picture. 😊

@angel7594 - Martin looks very much like my first cat, Arley, except he didn't have the white on his chest or face.  He was a "secret santa" gift from a work colleague (different job) way back in the 1980s!  He was such a sweetheart!

@angel7594,

Martin is so handsome! I love the color of his green eyes and how the white bib sets off  his colors.  Martin has a great set of M' s on his forehead!  Yeah, I think he is beautiful!   He looks really intelligent, too!  🙂

@tsavorite, Thank you, he is quite smart! I think this is why he's always in trouble...lol. He is 13 this year, though still has the energy of a kitten sometimes. 😄

He's so cute

He is cute. He is giving the feel sorry for me look.

Naughty?  I don't buy it!!  Those eyes look way too innocent...​



Lol, he knows how to fool the camera, despite being a crotchety old man sometimes! 😁

Saw this on Bored Panda and thought you'd guys would appreciate:

1.JPG

Spoiler
4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

This is how I see myself when I look in the mirror! :')

In my next life...'Please God, bring me back as a Standard Poodle!' LoL

image.jpg

@samls324 (love this thread)

Standard Poodle Beauty

P' is high maintenance but I love spoiling her! 

After her color, bath and blow-dry.

Half way!  Next is cut, styling and pawdicure.

image.jpg

@wheeeee Gorgeous!  Would luv to see an after pic.

image.jpgAfter photo in the car for the hubs.  She got  a little shirt, pantaloons and pig tails style this time.

(then when it gets hot, she gets the hair taken off her legs leaving 2 rosettes which is show coat). These are our 2 main styles.

She's just stunning.

@wheeeee I think she needs a tiara 😉

She does!  She has a few. One more couldn't hurt.  lol

16 Replies
testing