Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Hi ladies. I made a thread to discuss my favorite show on earth, PLL. lol. Smiley Happy Hopefully, I can meet fellow PLL addicts here. C'mon, let's share our A-theories!! Smiley Happy

Do you think Ali is alive?

Re: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

OMG!!! I don't want to ruin the show for anyone! But I'm obsessed with PLL! I follow all the actors on Instagram and Twitter!! Lol

But i've read spoilers from those who read the books...WOW! I can't wait for them to show it already!! Smiley Happy

hey arielaaaaaaaa! you are not alone, girl! i'm obssessed with the show too. Smiley Happy

i've read the books and i watch the show also. i believe marlene king told us that they won't be following the book. but the twin theory in the book is amazeballs too. i wonder how they will play out the tv show if they won't go with the book.

i'm hoping Ali is alive. that would be awesomeeee! Smiley Happy

I still think they will keep that theory cause it's awesome!!!! I want answers!!! Smiley Happy

I was hoping that its true that Ali is still alive and hiding from Cecee Drake, and since in last nights episode Cicis old roomate or friend whatever she was told Aria that Cecee was out to get all of them because she thought they all got her kicked out of school she was coming after in her words...All the She Devils..lol and in the picture Ren was coloring the girl looked like Jenna so I def. think Jenna has something to do with it also. I hope Ali is still alive because she just plays the mean girl part soooo sooo well Smiley Happy

I love PLL! I haven't had time to watch last night's episode yet, I hate waiting! Ugh, the show is so good. I keep going back and forth about whether or not Ali is alive. I just don't know! PLL really keeps me on the edge of my seat, I'm surprised by something in every episode!

I don't want Cece Drake to be Red Coat or Head A or the main villain. She only appeared during season 3!! I was hoping someone who has been there since season 1 be the main villain of the show. If it's gonna be Cece Drake, I would be soooo disappointed.

It seems too much like they want us to think Cece is Red Coat...so it can't be her. They wouldn't make it that obvious, right?

I think we'll know if Ali is alive during the season finale which will be on the 27th. then on the Haloween episode, we'll find out who Red Coat is.

i want Ali to be alive sooooo bad. it just makes perfect sense!

i also think it would be cool if one of the liars is Head A. i'm looking at you, Aria. lol. Smiley Happy

Oh and I cant believe Maggie did that to Ezra!!! So mad she ruined everything for him by doing that! (I wont ruin it for those that haven't seen last nights episode)

yes. maggie. ugh that girl's so bad. i'm not an ezria shipper but somehow, i wish aria answered that call ezra made. it seems like ezra lost everything because of what Maggie did.

Do you think Cece and Wren are working together?

can't wait for today's episode! Smiley Happy

summer finale episode tomorrow! can't wait!!

I can't wait either. I hope we get some sort of answer about who A is! 

Ahhhh me too! 

OMG..... The last 5 seconds.... 

I just don't understand!!! What is going on. Not Ezra!!!! Smiley Sad

how could it be Ezra

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! EZRA!!!!!!! i wasn't surprised actually. lol.

So the leaked video on tumblr was true after all.

or maybe he's just following Aria? and he got mad because Aria didn't tell him that A is torturing them again? he's not wearing a hoodie. just a black coat. ughhhh. pll is so trivial.

Ezra is board shorts. But not A. HOW CAN EZRA BE FRIGGIN A if he has not known from the start that Malcolm isn't his child?! c'mon. that's not very A-material.

also, i won't believe Ali is alive until I see her face to face with the liars!!

I think Ali is alive. I don't understand the whole Ezra situation though. It's probably like the whole Toby thing. Made us think he was Team A but he was doing it to protect Spencer!!

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors