Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

POSITIVE PARTY FOR BT

Hey Chickies,

To get rid of the Gloom and Doom that seemed to hover over BT yesterday I thought it would be a fun idea to have a Positive Party  where everyone can post positive happy pictures or saying or anything that might brighten someone else's day.Smiley Happy

Re: POSITIVE PARTY FOR BT

He's always had the funniest expressions.  This picture is almost 4 years old and it's still one of my favorites.

@CORRINA777 thank you posting the super cute kittiesSmiley Happy and your kind words also

I can't post anything cute right now because I am still at work BUT I wanted to say that this thread is adorable and fun.  I think we all have enough drama in our lives with problems and responsibilities.  A place like BT should be a little break from our worries.  A place to kick back and have some fun.  Smiley Happy   I am not saying that we should never express our disappointments or dislikes, but we have to be careful that it doesn't become an anger fest.  OK, carry on with the Positive Party!  <3

Also, Kevyn Aucoin said it best...

<3

He said it best. So true!

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the support BT has given me.  I would not have gotten this far in my quitting smoking journey without y'all and I know you'll be with me the rest of the way. I am truly humbled by your kindness.

Thanks for being the most fabulous most supportive community around, BT!

And there's always this:

I'm in a hotel room right now on vacation, and felt compelled to check in on BT after being away for almost a week! I'm not sure what happened yesterday that was so gloomy, but I hope everyone is having a good day today!

The worst part of this road trip is missing out on BT chat. I love you ladies Smiley Happy

Let's just say that what you missed is not worth the time to repeat it. Let's just put it like this: A virus tried to bring down BT but thank goodness we had enough penicillin to kill it out.Smiley Very Happy  Have a great vacation!

Whenever I want to be happy, I go running Smiley Happy It boost my mood and I know it will make me healthier too

I guess I missed all of the doom...

BT is a great place!

It must have been your sunshine-y face that chased away all the black clouds Heart 

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, rikkie, if you only knew!

It's been anything but sunshine, roses, and kitties around here.

Smiley Sad That's not good to hear. I will send some thoughts of sunshine, roses, and kitties your way then! I breezed through my immigration interview today and got approved, so I was kind of floating a few inches off the ground all afternoon!

I have to say, I'm grateful for this community. It's been a rough couple of days offline for me and BT has been a little ray of sunshine for me.

What happened? I keep seeing posts about "negative people" "lets all be positive"...Stuff like that.

Did something bad happen?

I have no idea what they are referring to either. Obviously we missed something somewhere. 

Love Love Love your post!!!! <3 <3 We can all AGREE to DISAGREE in life! Smiley Happy

This picture makes me want to pick this little dog up and bring him home with me.

That's Harley, an elderly survivor of the cruelties of puppy mills.  He now works with his people to raise awareness and help other doggies.  You can look for him on facebook!  <3

He is wonderful. I am thankful to all that raise awareness and rescue Heart

I'm so thankful for people like you!!

I do so enjoy some party horns!

210 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos110
  • daisy-white.jpg
  • swfupload_3994910475374369023.jpg
  • swfupload_1883957806871242957.png