Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

POSITIVE PARTY FOR BT

Hey Chickies,

To get rid of the Gloom and Doom that seemed to hover over BT yesterday I thought it would be a fun idea to have a Positive Party  where everyone can post positive happy pictures or saying or anything that might brighten someone else's day.Smiley Happy

Re: POSITIVE PARTY FOR BT

Don't forget the rainbows & glitter!

We should have weekly (or daily) positive parties!

Highlighted

Just wanted to add this to the positive party, which is where I need to stay from now on bc I'm finding it's too easy to get sucked into the other stuff.  As a girl who, for her whole life has avoided skincare and makeup due to terrible reactions in her early teens, Sephora has been a truly amazing blessing.  After years of believing I couldn't use products at all, through the magic of samples, promos, and some awesome CMs at my local stores, I have found more than I ever thought possible that will actually work for me.  I have found not one but TWO heavy duty moisturizers, a BB cream, eye shadows, lip products, blush, HG eye makeup remover (all hail Sens'eyes!), perfumes, and so much more that don't cause me to have allergic reactions.  I have also found a new freedom in realizing that it's ok if something that works for everyone else doesn't work for me, because there's another thing just waiting to be tried and that might be the one.

And on top of all of that, I've found a community of people here who I can learn from and who love researching and talking about all of these things as much as I do.  THANK YOU SEPHORA and THANK YOU BT!!!

Welcome to the party, and thank YOU for joining in!  Smiley Very Happy

Cute Animal pics for the day! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO, this was so cute!!!

Haha, especially that first picture... I have a 9 month old pit who weighs 50+ pounds that likes to do that. He is such a diva.

Haha, the first pic... My oldest dog (havanese) does this all the time in the summer

Laughing, smiling, hugging !!!!!!! Smiley Wink

i tend to call my lady friends a word that i can not say here, but i would just like to say, i love all of you bleeps Smiley Happy 

Here's some pics of my dogs from a couple weeks ago when we went river rafting.Smiley Happy Don't mind me I like to share pictures of my dogs the way people like to share pics of their kids...

Omg, just look at those precious faces! Heart

OMG I love them!!! so adorable. My dog is deathly afraid of water. lol 

So sweet!

Puppies! 

Here's another one of my pup... well my parent's pup, but these pictures are from the last time we kidnaped him Smiley Tongue 

Remember, he's camera shy...

& this was in the morning, he stole my boyfriend's "warm spot" as soon as he got up to get ready for work. Little bugger! He's allowed on the bed, but we don't like him on the sheets. He usually lies down on my boyfriend's pillow.

Aren't they just the best ever!

Ugh, I want my own, you have no idea! Soon I think, I hope, fingers crossed 

YAYYYYY doggie pics. ok since there are other puppy pics on this post and i am (kind of) obsessed with my beast I have to post a couple of cute pics. lol

This is how he starts out 

And this is how he ends up (lol)

Doesn;t look comfy to me but he is happily snoring away as we speak! lol Smiley Very Happy

Haha, this is what one of my dogs does too. She always goes to her crate to sleep, and when I go and check on her she is on her back paws in the air, or wedged in a corner or in a crazy position, even though she has a large crate for such a small dog.

awwwww so cute. They end up in the strangest positions. I just watch him sleep and laugh. As long as he is comfy then I'm happy (and I get a few good laughs at his expense. lol).

Yup, as long as their happy so am I. One of my other dogs does the "sleepy dog thing" where he is tired but really tries to fight it. So he'll be sitting and his eyes start closing, but he keeps shaking himself awake. Or he'll even be laying down and refuse to put his head down even though his eyes are rolling around in his head. Not sure what he's trying to stay awake for.

How does he not fall off the couch? There are so many times I'm like, oh he's going to fall, but my dog never does... 

I know. I have no idea! lol Although he has fallen off of my bed...... go figure. lol 

Oh my gosh I just saw this and was gonna ask the same thing! He almost looks like he is in a fetal position! Too funny!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos110
  • daisy-white.jpg
  • swfupload_3994910475374369023.jpg
  • swfupload_1883957806871242957.png
  • download.jpg
  • swfupload_4491935028354337475.jpg
  • swfupload_365260881324428624.jpg
  • swfupload_4405726181128628026.jpg
  • swfupload_2119288492504254189.jpg
  • swfupload_439197453419848464.jpg