Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

????!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Does anybody want me to show them anything? Because if so, I will make a youtube video of a tutorial! Also, will people please heart me? I would 1OO% appreciate it! THANKS EVERYONE ♥

-Andrea; Beauty Guru

Re: ????!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

I would like to see videos on how to apply different types of eyeliner

I would love to know how to do a red carpet celebrity style smokey eye using urban decay eyeshadows ( they are my favorite! have used them for years and I'm never using any other shadow for as long as I live!)

If you want some beauty tutorial inspiration, watch Michelle Phan videos! Just look her up on youtube and voila! She posts videos at least once a week!

andrea babes!  welcome, im also a new comer to the beauty "world". i use to watch a lot of videos and tutorials on application of makeup and how to make it work. I suggest if your interesting in making vidoes,you should look at people who have already made some. I suggest kandee johnson and meganheartsmakeup.. GOOD LUCK

Candie is awesome. I can watch her videos for hours

Tags:

LOL! you gotta earn those hearts girl! just keep posting whatever advice you can on whatever questions you think you have insight on. But honestly I think it's more about quality than quantity myself.

I noticed a bunch of people on here were asking for prom make-up so maybe you could do something like that?

Also, doing a look rocking the orange lip that is so in for this summer would be helpful to many on this forum.

Hope that helps!

Tags:

I remeber when i first signed up for beauty talk, i really wanted hearts too, but eventually, after giving a lot of people advie, joining in at the lounge, and starting fun converastions, i ended up at what i have now. So donèt worry, youèll get there eventually. And yes, i will heart this post for you 🙂

Anyway, you could do a video on a few differnet things. Keep and eye open at the lounge. I just posted somehting about the clarisonic mia, so if you have one, showing how to use it, and answering my question about which cleanser to use with it would be great.

A night out tutorial, a school makeup tutoiral, or a date tutorail would probably spark some interest too.

Also, compare 2 great products, like 2 great primers, or the best highlighters, or something like that would be fun to watch.  sort-of did the samr thing, except with brands and there was no video. You should do the same thing, and then eventually see what product is the best.

Hope i did what you wanted...

Bee 🙂

p.s. don not worry, you will have 100 hearts in no time- just keep answering and posting! 🙂

Smiley Sad I really do not understand what you are trying to say!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors