Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Organize Shopping List

I wish there were more ways one could organize their shopping list on Sephora and not have it default all the time.

Sub-catagories would be awesome too : Foundation, Blush, etc... this would make it really easy to find items I am looking for.

I wish we could also create a new folder (like with email).

Re: Organize Shopping List

Smiley Very Happy Welcome!

<3 Melissa

Not gonna lie, every time someone bumps this thread, I go and drool at this lipgloss quad. I forsee this in my future shopping.

I only have one buxom lip cream----white Russian, and its a travel sized one I got as a 500 point perk. I love it, its so pretty on its own or layered over a nude lip. I want to get one of the pink ones next...so pretty. I rarely buy gloss though, I tend to reach for lipsticks more because I like full on color. I have a couple of the buxom lip glosses, but prefer the formula of the lip creams better.

Highlighted

I love white russian and creamsicle

Aside from white Russian which I HAVE to purchase when I run out of my little one, I want to get the pink lady and berry blast one Smiley Very Happy. Berry blast is perfect for spring, and pink lady is such a pretty milky baby pink, love those types of colors, they just go with everything

I have to share the cargo lip gloss quads! LOVE mine soooo much!

Jackpot! this is THE first lip set that I actually liked all the colors!!! What consistency are they?

also, do you know the name of this? I'm trying to google it.

wow which cargo quad is that? Lovely!!!!!

Its oceana

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos4
  • swfupload_38006364875377439.jpg
  • swfupload_6475336943387993413.jpg
  • swfupload_2608870070553397415.jpg
  • swfupload_8943714647002795909.jpg