cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

On a mission for more music:)

I love music and the way it makes me feel. I find new songs everyday but, not always great ones. Any suggestions for my ears?

Re: On a mission for more music:)

I have a playlist on youtube full of music that I enjoy listening to, @Anonymous@ It's a lot of indie, pop and rock with a few odd songs in other genres 😄 Hopefully you can find something you enjoy in it

https://www.youtube DOT com/playlist?list=PL_T7ZZ4Z4CwsTyiVwdao_401FD-NnU9hQ

(just replace the DOT with a . )

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm obsessed with a band called Odesza. It's electronic dance music. I like listening to them in the morning or when I'm having a bad day, to help me get into a positive mindset. I also like listening to them when I'm doing my makeup.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<3333

Well, I have no idea what your music likes/dislikes are...but one of my favorite (relatively unknown in the States) bands is Our Lady Peace.  I highly recommend to all.  On a totally different spectrum, I feel like the music of Peter, Paul and Mary and the other 60s folk singers is a message that still rings true today (often in a sad way that we haven't moved beyond issues from the 60s and 70s).

I love our lady peace, @ChristineR07

I had the chance to see them live twice and they're bloody amazing 😍

@SpaceLlama - I'm so jealous.  They don't come through Columbus very often and I haven't been able to see them.  It's hitting a point where I'm just going to have to make a trip up to Canada to see them.  They're so good!  What's your favorite song?

Oh no! I hope that you do get to see them one day, @ChristineR07

Clumsy and Heavyweight are both great. I also loved Innocent and All You Did Was Save My Life growing up. Do you have any faves? 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing