Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Old Private Messages

I love that our PMs weren't deleted/removed with the site change. For whatever reason I decided to go back to my first page of messages and read through them. What a walk down memory lane! It was almost 7 years to the day that we sent this PM @mermadelove! Quite a few PMs with @prettyinpa back then too! The first Naked palette doesn't seem like it was that long ago! I remember all the "got Naked on my porch" jokes like it was yesterday.

Re: Old Private Messages

Remember the traveling Sephora boxes???? I don’t think those are done anymore. I’m having fun sending unicorn and mermaid mail though!

Yeah, after a couple of them went missing and some shady people participated they kinda went downhill fast. @mermadelove They were fun, though expensive to mail when the box got full. I like unicorn mail too, I love putting together packages that I can tailor to the recipient instead of just putting my cast offs in.

@kalex THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! It’s so funny because I just came back to BT/BIC after a 3or 4 year hiatus and the first person Imlooked for to see if they were still active was you!! I’m so glad you’re back! It was also fabulous to see that @prettyinpa was still active.. Hers was the first familiar face I saw when I came back! Just like the good old days, this community brings so much joy to me.. I am so glad to be able to share it with my daughter now. You ladies helped me get through all the struggles it took to get her here and for that, the makeup and the laughs I shall be forever grateful!!!! Sparkle on!!!!

( P. S. I still have all of my Naked palettes, although Imdon’t get Naked like I used to.....😂🤣😂

@mermadelove  I don't get NAKED as much as I used to either, I'm getting wrinkles in some odd places that I'd just as soon keep covered up, thank you very much.

Wow, flash from the past, @kalex!  Remember our trades, we sure has some fun with those. I love looking at my old messages, it's nice to see how much fun I've had with friends on here. Thanks for starting this, I'm in the mood for nostalgia.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing