Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Off topic: a real challenge

As I was about to press "confirm" on a purchase of new blush on It Cosmetics, I realized that I have absolutely no need for yet another blush and decided that I need a makeup purchasing diet. Maybe it would be fun to go on this diet with some others (hint, hint). 

Who wants to shop our own collection for the next 30 days to see what new stuff we can create without buying anything? Maybe we can even post some pics. 

anyone brave enough? Smiley Happy 

Re: Off topic: a real challenge

ok, really?!?!??!?! 10 minutes after I pledge to be on NO-BUY someone posts new code - VIBDOLCE!!! Someone give me drink please!!!!

Check page 2, there's a whole wall of beer and wine there!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!! I soooo NEED that perfume!

And we've found the first loophole folks!!!!! 

Be strong!!!! image.jpg

Yep that promo code suckered me in. I ordered online yesterday and in store on Sunday so my justification is it's April, a new month.........

Shall need to step away from the computer! I am weak! Gonna be a long month for sure and it has only been a couple hours!

I'm in. It's gotten ridiculous. That said, I've already been bargaining with myself after seeing the SiJCP Bite lipgloss set.

Lippie addiction…it's a real thing.

IT IS!!! I WILL NOT buy that this month.... If it's sold out, it wasn't meant to be. I have a box of unused lipsticks and glosses. 

I'm in after I make a few Chic Week purchases (I'll try to stick to the pre-planned items...yeah, right).

I ordered the couple of nail polishes I wanted, along with one of the new bite beauty lipsticks.

Then I went to sephora with my mom to get her a couple of the soap & glory kits, because she wanted them after seeing mine. While we were there I got one of the new ole henriksen makeup wipes, some hair ties (in my favorite color....i couldn't resist.) and I managed to find the becca highlighters! When I went for the rouge event I couldn't find the becca products so i thought they'd taken them out completely, but they were just hidden..

I'd originally planned on picking one of the two that I wanted, but after swatching them I had to have both Smiley Sad

My wallet is mad at me, but i'm happy to have opal and topaz in my possession <3

So now I'm officially done. I DO want to go back before the sale ends to buy the Fresh Black Tea mask, but I MIGHT leave that as an end-of-semster gift to myself......I haven't decided yet.

My inner makeup addict is telling me to BUY ALL THE THINGS while I have the discount....*sigh* I need help.

I know the feeling! Mine is too, but I can't possible use all of it! So I have to slow down, finish some things, then buy again. 

Oh Lordy! Day 2, really?!?!!? This gonna be a long dang(and DANG is not what I want to say either!!!) month for sure!!!

upload_6854834619614023673.gifWe've totally got this.

Have a working bunny today. It's a good distraction.

Aaauuuuggggh I need to buy EVERYTH---oooh that bunny is so cuuuuute!

hey it really works, almostyou Smiley Very Happy

SO FLUFFY Heart

Bunny butt!!!!

FAVORITE MOVIE EVER. Heart

First quasi success story: I started using my jumbo size bare minerals setting powder today. Typically, I buy the hydrating one- I got this one in a kit over the holidays. I took a good look at myself in the mirror yesterday and said "I look pink"... Well, the original mineral veil is pink; the hydrating one is yellow. Immediately, I think "I'll reorder the right one". Well, can't do that on a no buy, so I went to "the stash". In my travel bag, I found a pretty new jar of the hydrating one, and I also found 2 deluxe samples of finishing powder, one by MUFE and the other one is from Tarte. Problem solved! It felt good to shop the stash! 

upload_2015326408348088646.jpg

Ok, I caved! I am weak! I tried! Was just browsing as I am still looking for my mascara HG when I stumbled upon the Kat Von D VIB Early Release and since the rock star set showed up again, I put that in cart as well and hit the buy button! So, I shall start this dang no-buy AGAIN!

download.jpg

It's just like a diet... You fell off the wagon. I know it's hard! I purposely haven't been looking at merchandise.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • disabler kitty.jpg
  • imagesCABM6CJR.jpg
  • download.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_6854834619614023673.gif
  • upload_2015326408348088646.jpg
  • download.jpg
  • Untitled.jpg