Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

No-Buy for the Remainder of August? Anyone Up For It?

No, I can't believe that I'm suggesting it either.

I just looked at what I ordered this weekend with the extra point event and it's a total of 11 orders and over $1100.  I spent at least that much in July also (just at Sephora). For me, it's not really about the money. It's more realizing that at this rate of accumulating things I'm not taking time to enjoy anything. 

I've never officially tried a no-buy. Anyone else want to give it a shot? It's only for 13 days. Not a huge commitment.

Note: This can't be like that No-Buy July thread that turned into a total Enibbler Event.

Re: No-Buy for the Remainder of August? Anyone Up For It?

OMG I so almost broke! I put stuff in my cart today. My only saving grace was the sample choices today. Phew!

@RiaMo - I know, right?  If the sample selection had been like this for the last two weeks, this no-buy would have been *much* easier!

Exactly! But my cart is ready for Sept 1, so I hope the samples change by then, or I might cry! lol

I wasn't on a no buy but I totally over spent this month.  It's worse when I can't sleep I go on to Sephora at night and just can't say no.  Sephora why do you have to be so tempting..have crappy things for a month so we can all save..lol.

Photos10
  • swfupload_3657115435587172658.png
  • High Five.jpg
  • download.jpg
  • Not Impossible.jpg
  • 3qo85b.jpg
  • swfupload_3185559922604049045.jpg
  • old off your face.jpg
  • new off your face.jpg
  • old clarity.jpg
  • new clarity.jpg