Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

No-Buy for the Remainder of August? Anyone Up For It?

No, I can't believe that I'm suggesting it either.

I just looked at what I ordered this weekend with the extra point event and it's a total of 11 orders and over $1100.  I spent at least that much in July also (just at Sephora). For me, it's not really about the money. It's more realizing that at this rate of accumulating things I'm not taking time to enjoy anything. 

I've never officially tried a no-buy. Anyone else want to give it a shot? It's only for 13 days. Not a huge commitment.

Note: This can't be like that No-Buy July thread that turned into a total Enibbler Event.

Re: No-Buy for the Remainder of August? Anyone Up For It?

I'm with you!  I actually didn't place another order yesterday, for the same reasons you've cited, that I'm not even enjoying my new things, just manic about acquiring new ones. 

I may even stay on No-buy for a month, and use my 10% VIB renewal discount only at the very end. Here's to our willpower!

@prettyinpa-- GREAT! So happy to have you on board. I figured 13 days was a good way to start small and focus a bit on our new things.

Me!!! Ive spent too much and probably wont buy anything until october

Thanks for joining Sugarluvv !

I'm in. I know I haven't spent as much as a lot of other people, but I have been buying some pretty expensive things recently, so I think that I need another No-Buy month to get my wallet back on track.

It does add up fast.

My bank account is hurting! Only 13 days? I'm in*

*That is unless they do something totally awesome for Rouge/VIB's, than I may have to start my bank account rehab all over again Smiley Very Happy

....and the caveats begin Smiley Happy

Lol of coarse! Smiley Tongue

Count me in... starting tomorrow, since I already placed an order for two Unii palettes for the products I've depotted the last couple weeks Smiley Happy

@poshified,

I'm honored to have your participation. Just try to go at least a few hours before you start with the tempting pictures, okay?

Haha I'll try not to go crazy with the picture linking of upcoming products Smiley Wink

Just try a little bit. No one's expecting a miracle.

I'm in. I spent about $300 this week. Not too bad, but still need to take a break for a little while. 2 weeks is perfect. I may go until Sept 15th. Call me crazy like that!

I'm with you on this one @DoctorsMrs! i have spent way too much over the past month -.- 

sure , i'm up for it, i've already made my purchases for august anyway.

Ugh, I should probably slink in here. I don't know if I can go that long, but I should give it a shot. Maybe you all can hold me accountable, haha. 

I'm might fare better if you stop posting awesome codes rikkie! Smiley Very Happy

Oh, shall I stop updating the list then? Smiley Tongue

Nooooooooooooo! I think if you stopped updating codes Sephora would lose like 25% of their online orders for the month Smiley Happy

I feel like they might have made up for it ahead of time with this past week, haha. They probably wouldn't mind.

I'll bet for this week with all the orders going out, they must have had to hire extra help, like at Christmas.

Yeah, I think the poor order packers need a break! We'd better be considerate. Smiley Tongue

Good one Rikkie.  WE'RE DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF THE ORDER PACKERS, GIRLS!!

318 Replies
Photos10
  • swfupload_3657115435587172658.png
  • High Five.jpg
  • download.jpg
  • Not Impossible.jpg
  • 3qo85b.jpg
  • swfupload_3185559922604049045.jpg
  • old off your face.jpg
  • new off your face.jpg
  • old clarity.jpg
  • new clarity.jpg