Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

New rankings

Did anyone else get a notification they moved up? Apparently as of 3 am EDT (or midnight pacific which makes more sense) I am now a Boss III. I have no idea how/why or what's next. 

Re: New rankings

I got the same notification as you @jozkid. I am curious when the titles will actually start to change.🤔 A great mystery lol!

I hope they're still moving people up. I see some people on here that should be on the full level of boss that are not. 

RE: Re: New rankings

I am new to the Sephora app.. What is this rookie ranking and how does it work??

There were always questions on how they did rankings - even on old BT. some people would move up to HOF in 3 months anD others who were really active would take a year or more. No one could figure it out

Congrats!! Finally we start seeing people moving up.

I got notification but it says "you ranked up to ROOKIE I " ... which I was before. 🤔

@katkapivarci hahaha me too. I think I'm moving sideways instead of up! 

@jozkid congratulation j(B)ozkid! 

katkapivarci wrote:

Congrats!! Finally we start seeing people moving up.

I got notification but it says "you ranked up to ROOKIE I " ... which I was before. 🤔

@katkapivarci Me too. I was HOF on BT, so it's kind of a kick in the face to be told I ranked "up" to the first level lol! And my reviews are all gone too.

@Beadshopgirl my reviews disappeared on my IPad but I can see them thru the App (on IPhone). Honesly I think they will do another update to correct this as well as the rakings. And to be honest I don't understand why they didn't give all HoF higher rating to start with - it would be more fair in my opinion...

@katkapivarci I agree with you!

All of your reviews @Beadshopgirl?  Wth?

@jozkid Luckily I only had a handful, but I spent time on them. 

Congrats? @katkapivarci  BIC Is truly inscrutable 

LOL 😂 so true!

Congratulations, @jozkid! I'm glad you shared as your upgrade is both well-deserved and nice to hear the ranking update is here 🙂 

I'm not sure where boss falls in the new hierarchy but it certainly sounds impressive to me 😉

In a previous thread, @bem564 said the levels listed in the webinar were rookie, rising star, go getter, boss (sorry I just have a screenshot of it and don't remember the thread)

Looks like @jozkid skipped right up to the top! Congrats!

Whoa @skcfan! What?  I wasn't able to sign up for the webinar because I couldn't even respond on that thread. Well don't I feel all fancy now. 😄

Seriously, it's all very nice, but we all know which people contribute here, right you guys? Big hugs to all of you who give your time and expertise!

i've been ranked up to rookie i again lol 

Oh, didn't you know @jozkid ?  You are super fancy Heart

tenor.gif

Oh my... where do you find these things?  I LOVE it! @ZombieMetroAnt

Rumour has it that @ZombieMetroAnt only hangs with the coolest and fanciest cats. @jozkid

Thanks @lachaton!  Maybe Boss-y would be more accurate!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • zma1.JPG
  • giphy.gif
  • Plain badge
  • General, unicorn BIC Boss Badge
  • tenor.gif
  • 1503520301864.jpeg
  • Jiggly.png
  • llama.png
  • rs.JPG