Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Never Been This Happy...

... to have a breakout.  Smiley Very Happy  When I first started using my Clarisonic Mia2, everyone warned me that I'd start breaking out when my skin began purging all of the nastiness that normal washing wasn't getting out.  I was actually disappointed that after my first week of use, I didn't see any difference.  After speaking with the wonderful SAs at my local Sephora, I decided to bump up the speed level, with a Normal brush head waiting to replace the Sensitive head if that didn't work.  Woke up this morning with a face full of red bumps and couldn't have been more excited.

Have any of you had a similar moment?  When you were just so happy to have something that used to make you want to cringe happen?

Highlighted

Re: Never Been This Happy...

I have the mia2 also, the 2 speeds is awesome as well as the timer.

Yes! When I first got my Clarisonic I was like yay it's working! After 2 weeks, I was getting so many compliments on my skin. It was crazy!!! I didn't really notice a difference but clearly there was one. I mean it got to a point where I was like Yeah Yeah I know I have great skin. LOL But then I went on vacation for a week and forgot it. OMG! That is when I saw the difference! I could see it and feel it! My skin was not happy! It just looked so dull and bleh! I couldn't wait to get home to use my Clarisonic again! Now I use it once a day at night. I wish they made a smaller travel size one that works just as good.My only complaint is I have the Clarisonic that has the body brush option and every time I put the body brush on it, it freezes and shuts off. This reminds me that I need to call the warranty number and see how to get it fixed or exchanged. 

Oh another thing I love about my Clarisonic, I have a few eczema patches on my arms from time to time and I just use a little almond oil or argan oil - whatever sample I have around and I rub it in and then use the Clarisonic on it for one of it's rotations. I'll do it 2-3 times (once a day for 2-3 days) and the spot goes away and smoothes out beautifully. No scars, no medicated lotion, no nothing. Makes me soooo happy! 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors