cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

NO DELIVERY

Okay so. I bought two day shipping and its nearly 5 days. The day it was suppose to arrive i got a call from UPS asking for directions on how to get to me now I know its tricky getting to where i live but no one has ever had a problem doing so, not even the pizza guys. Its a simple google maps destination. I told them i was bad with directions so id call then back with further details and they gave me a number to call. I called back in about 5 minutes. No answer. I've called about 10 times now on different occasions and still no answer so can i get my money back? Because they aren't making any attempt to give me my package ASAP when i clearly paid for two day shipping for a reason. Any advice? 

RE: NO DELIVERY

That always happens I order a lot. Just now placed an order on Sunday and it’s says delivery very for Thursday I’m 2 day would be Tuesday there are no perks for VIB members I feel like. I have never gotten anything in 2 days.

Re: NO DELIVERY

I would google UPS to find the location closest to you or call the 1-800 number to talk to a Rep.

Anonymous Insider

I tried they are not helping me and my shipper gave me the wrong tracking number. The number she gave me to call hasn't been answered its been over too weeks and i spend over 100$ so am i not getting my things nor my money?

Depending on how you made the purchase you may want to contact your bank to fight the charges.  It sounds like a reverse implementation of the PayPal shipping fraud.  I would continue to try to reach out to the seller but in the meantime do what you can to try to get your money back.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing