Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

NO-BUY CHALLENGE 2014!

Who is with me?!

The unofficial rules are as follows …

Spoiler
  • Commit to a no-buy for a period of time that works for you.
  • Do not get swayed by cute promos.
  • No searching on 'Sephora Favorites'
  • No clicking on the 'Just Arrived' link.
  • Be supportive of all members.

No-Buy Commitment Members:

Spoiler
  • eriles: On No-Buy (4/22 - 7/17th & 7/22 - 9/30) (Sun Celebration Bronzer & Clarins Lip Balm Crayon)
  • Joannimation: On No-Buy (August) (Bday Gift, Meteorites, Maison Martin Replica, D&G L'Imperatrice & Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, Sephora Sun Kit)
  • hackneyfl: On No-Buy (4/15 - 6/15 then off for 6/16 and then back on until fall sale)
  • Makeupinfinity: On No-Buy (Oct) (Bare necessities such as wipes, cleansers, sunscreen, Sun-Kit)
  • shadetertiary: On No-Buy (May 31st)
  • AlisG: On No-Buy (May 31st) (Replacements for necessary items & Nars Radiant tinted moisturizer with SPF 30)
  • almostyou: On No-Buy (5/1 - 8/31) (Necessities like cotton pads & sunscreen and break in Aug for Bday)
  • wendyomgwar: On No-Buy (5/31) (Except for the use of a GC from Clarins)
  • LariTheLoud: On No-Buy (5/31) (skincare essentials & preordered Jo Malone)
  • weeeeweeeeeee: On No-Buy (5/31) (necessities only)
  • levid:
  • IttyxBittyxMe: On No-Buy (5/31) (2 purchases a month < 50.00)
  • Zpsid91: On No-Buy (8/15)

Possible TSB list:

Spoiler
***Would like to keep this to BNIB if possible (we haven't set a start date)

hackneyfl
eriles
shadetertiary
Joannimation
AlisG (canada - but we will make it work)
LariTheLoud
Zpsid91
IttyxBittyxMe

Re: NO-BUY CHALLENGE 2014!

So basically I can't talk to you until 2015, Hackney?

Ohhhhh ms @crayzeeRN, you are banned from this thread! But you will not have to wait that long to talk to me, I am only on my no-buy until bday month which is June!

That thinking would not work for me because I would have to wait until October.

You don't have to set your no-buy like mine, it is for whenever you like!

I better just consider doing this one day at a time.

I've never been banned from a thread before, this is so exciting!!! Smiley Very Happy

I feel like I had a part in this.  Smiley Wink

You know, I probably should go on a no-buy, but I really want those Jo Malone fragrances this weekend.... ... ..

I'm struggling with 1 month, so a year would be impossible. 

pahahahahaha.... this just made my day Smiley Very Happy

LMAO! Glad to have brightened your day!!! ;-)

My challenge begins.

Time-Frame: Now through May 31st, 2014

Here is my order history, last order placed this morning for new lash favorite! (to shamed to hit view all and post that, sooo many orders waiting to be delivered) ... if anyone sees me buying anything, please smack me up-side the head!

Happy to see I am not the only one who place multiple orders in one day Smiley Very Happy,,,,,,but well I can join the thread for say up till mother's day.

Then I'll make my hubby to buy me mother's day gifts on behalf of our little munch kins" Smiley Very Happy

Of course, come on in and have a seat! We welcome ALL! At this point if I could go a couple days without a purchase would be a grand accomplishment!

I need to join you here I Need HELP! 

;-) this is the place for you! I too think I need a serious makeup intervention! I must be stopped! Every day when I pull up at home my little jumps out of car and sees the boxes and says, is that for me mommy? I reply no it is for mommy and he says ... well maybe you need to put a sephora sign next to the 'toys r' us' that you keep saying you are going get for me!!! (cause I am always saying that he has enough toys but still get him more and tell him all the time I am going to get a 'toys r' us sign for the house)

The toys only get bigger as the little ones grow up. When my son left home DH and I gave him a fairly new car that he helped customize. My newest car has about 140,000 miles.

I need to join this group but I am not strong enough.

I need to join this group but I am not strong enough. I justify my purchased by thinking I will add them to a TSB.

I can't start this until April 24th, but after that I'm good.  (I got a Clinique VIP card for a free full size Clinique Turnaround Overnight moisturizer with any purchase.  I'm buying Mom's Lash Power mascara for her and the chubby stick in Pudgy Peony to get it).  I'll go until, say....July 15th?  Wedding anniversary.

@waterbaby1981 whatever dates that work for you ;-)

I just so need a way to be able to STOP the MADNESS and if I have to post my order history here that will shame me enough to not buy!

Haha i cant join this until never... But after that i'm good Smiley Wink

Have a feeling my 'loves' list is about to reach capacity since I am unable to shop ;-) 

605 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos52
  • crazy.jpg
  • history.jpg
  • step.jpg
  • single-serve-one-cup-coffee-makers.jpg
  • donuts.jpg
  • Mixed Drinks_613x435.jpg
  • use.jpg
  • IMG_1460.JPG
  • IMG_1464 (1).JPG