Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

NO-BUY CHALLENGE 2014!

Who is with me?!

The unofficial rules are as follows …

Spoiler
  • Commit to a no-buy for a period of time that works for you.
  • Do not get swayed by cute promos.
  • No searching on 'Sephora Favorites'
  • No clicking on the 'Just Arrived' link.
  • Be supportive of all members.

No-Buy Commitment Members:

Spoiler
  • eriles: On No-Buy (4/22 - 7/17th & 7/22 - 9/30) (Sun Celebration Bronzer & Clarins Lip Balm Crayon)
  • Joannimation: On No-Buy (August) (Bday Gift, Meteorites, Maison Martin Replica, D&G L'Imperatrice & Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, Sephora Sun Kit)
  • hackneyfl: On No-Buy (4/15 - 6/15 then off for 6/16 and then back on until fall sale)
  • Makeupinfinity: On No-Buy (Oct) (Bare necessities such as wipes, cleansers, sunscreen, Sun-Kit)
  • shadetertiary: On No-Buy (May 31st)
  • AlisG: On No-Buy (May 31st) (Replacements for necessary items & Nars Radiant tinted moisturizer with SPF 30)
  • almostyou: On No-Buy (5/1 - 8/31) (Necessities like cotton pads & sunscreen and break in Aug for Bday)
  • wendyomgwar: On No-Buy (5/31) (Except for the use of a GC from Clarins)
  • LariTheLoud: On No-Buy (5/31) (skincare essentials & preordered Jo Malone)
  • weeeeweeeeeee: On No-Buy (5/31) (necessities only)
  • levid:
  • IttyxBittyxMe: On No-Buy (5/31) (2 purchases a month < 50.00)
  • Zpsid91: On No-Buy (8/15)

Possible TSB list:

Spoiler
***Would like to keep this to BNIB if possible (we haven't set a start date)

hackneyfl
eriles
shadetertiary
Joannimation
AlisG (canada - but we will make it work)
LariTheLoud
Zpsid91
IttyxBittyxMe

Re: NO-BUY CHALLENGE 2014!

Yep me and mailman, fedex man, ups man on first name basis, hoping most will be here tomorrow. I am to ashamed to post my order history for the year! So, I just listed last few transactions so that people can see the date of last purchase and that will continue to be last purchase until 05/31! Then will come off for bday month and then hopping right back on no-buy until Fall!

Highlighted

Kudos for waiting till November!

Depending on how I do these next few months, I may also extend my no-buy till November Smiley Happy

I'm no buying the alcohol either. Ugh. *shutters* 

That looks like the exact size of coffee mug I need when I have to work in the Trauma Bay Smiley Very Happy

I'll take all those donuts and drinks too, thanks Smiley Tongue

I keep telling myself no more Sephora then I can' help myself. I think I need detox or rehab. Smiley Happy love you sign!

Yep, that is what I kept telling myself too.

But there was always just more thing, one more little great promo and ohhhhhh that is so pretty thing I needed! We've all been there!

Your signSmiley Happy

oh wow, you mean business! I should probably commit myself to this -- I went kind of nuts this month, lol.

Yes Ma'am! No more! I must stop the madness! ;-)

I'm in! I actually did really well during the summer last year, with about 3 straight months of no Sephora orders or shopping. (Of course, I was working a ton and skipped checking the beauty blogs, so I guess I'll have to go back to doing that...)

I think I'll go now until end of July, with an excused absence for the Maleficent collection when it releases (but I only want 3 things), and another one toward the end of May when I'll be visiting the mainland and can almost count on my cousins and aunts wanting to go to a Sephora while I'm there. :s

Conversation Stats
Photos52
  • crazy.jpg
  • history.jpg
  • step.jpg
  • single-serve-one-cup-coffee-makers.jpg
  • donuts.jpg
  • Mixed Drinks_613x435.jpg
  • use.jpg
  • IMG_1460.JPG
  • IMG_1464 (1).JPG
  • IMG_1465.JPG