Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

My Surgery

It was a very exciting day for me, I had my gender reassignment surgery date confirmed, but I'm also very scared and hoping for words of encouragement to calm my fears.

RE: My Surgery

❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy for you congratulations ❤️❤️❤️

Re: My Surgery

@myperm congratulations! I hope that the surgery and healing process are without complications. I think it is pretty normal to feel a bit of fear - I know I was terrified just being put under to have my impacted wisdom teeth removed - but hopefully you will soon be on the other side of things and wondering why you worried so much.

RE: My Surgery

Good luck!! That’s great news! I hope everything goes well for you!

My Surgery

@myperm Congrats & Goodluck. I hope it goes smoothly ❤🥰

@myperm Congrats and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

@myperm  Oooo congrats hon, wishing you all the best. Hope you have a fast and easy recovery.

Spoiler

Hi,

Good for you! This is such a significant step in the evolution of your identity! No matter what others may say or think, be confident in who you are. You should never be ashamed of yourself, because you’re not the problem, the real problem is others’ negative views. Even though the rest of your life, own every part of your identity and continue to avoid negative vibes, because really the only opinions that’s matters is yours, along with the help of close family and friends. Good luck! Sending lots of encouragement and positive vibes! 🤗

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing