Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mother's Day!

So i'm curious what all you ladies are going to get your mom for Mother's Day. 

My mom is like Anti-Sephora cause she doesn't like me spending all my time/money on it. Lol, So something from Sephora doesn't seem the way to go. She loves getting Edible Arrangement so i think that's what i'm going to get her! What are you going to get your mom?

Re: Mother's Day!

Oh my gosh! My mom is the same way. She sees the Sephora bags & goes "otra vez?!" hahah She'll also ask what did you buy this time? Or what did you NEED this time? It is hilarious. She wants a perry ellis perfume & my brother happens to work there. I have no clue what to buy her. 

Lol, My mom says the same, But i get so excited to show her she's like "Ohh no i don't want to see" But she still watches cause she knows i'm so excited everytime i go shopping! I just think Edible Arrangement are so cute, She love pineapples!! So it's perfect!

I'm still deciding. She loves Sephora but has enough makeup/skincare/perfume/bodycare/haircare to last her a lifetime.

I'm thinking of making her a basket and filling it with fancy European foods (chocolate/pasta/jams etc). I would go for clothes/shoes but her closet is overflowing.

She loves the Willow Tree angels/figurines so I might get one of those too to put in the basket.

That sounds so sweet to make her a basket. 

Yum! Maybe you can make her favorite dessert & put it in there too? Sounds cute. 

My mom loves sunflowers too, but I know my boyfriend is taking that idea. I love sunflowers as well & he surprises me with them occasionally & also does that for my momma on special occasions. & Brings my parents wine! Boy do they love him.. He's definitely a keeper!

I'm a basket pro Smiley Very Happy Do you know how you get the cellophane to stick/wrap around basket perfectly like the store bought baskets? You just hold a hairdryer to it! SO much fun!

Oh man I forgot about flowers! YES flowers are a MUST. I always go to Randalls because they never disappoint---their flowers are always fresh, not basically dead like at Walmart or Target. >_<

I love making stuff. I am a pro at that! I had a presentation yesterday for a class and everyone was so impressed! I made tags to put on chocolate & wrote a lot of cute little things on them like, "EMERGENCY CHOCOLATE!! WARNING: May cause extreme happiness when consumed." & then made little cards and these other crafts all with empowering quotes for the class to hand out to any women or girls they'd like to share a smile with. It was a presentation for my idea on a self-esteem enhancing organization. The professor was so into the idea, she told me to take it up to an existing organization or to bring it up at a local community center! 

I actually just mailed a mothers day package to my aunt. I send her a bunch of skincare items---a cleanser, a scrub, a day cream ,a night cream, an eye cream and a card Smiley Very Happy

59 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • o_Berry_Choco_Love_Daisy_SHMug2210_E5469_w_orderBy5_10.jpg