Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

More DIY Makeup Organization Ideas

Found this one on a blog (i forgot the name of the blog, sorry). It's a great way to store lippies!

IMG_5645-1024x682.jpg then stack these things together like this,

IMG_5647-1024x682.jpg

and voila!

IMG_5648-1024x682.jpg

IMG_5650-1024x682.jpg

We can buy these things at Daiso. if you're not familiar with it, it's like Target in Asian countries. lol.

Heart

Cza

Re: More DIY Makeup Organization Ideas

Where can you buy those items in america?

daiso is in america

This is not a DIY. I purchased this lipstick holder years ago. I think the brand was, Brandon (but don't quote me on that). That company sells mainly mirrors. They also sell cosmetic storage units. Unfortunately, the lipstick holder cannot hold chunkier lipstick containers.

photo.JPG

I've been trying to figure out how to store all my lipsticks--great idea!  I've never heard of Daiso, but I'm going to The Container Store in the near future.  Thanks for sharing, CzaCee!

To CzaCee: Great idea for DIY! But I think if we ate all the chocolate first, we would be super hyper! Most likely causing us to cut the whole plastic container to bits, from being so sugar induced! Lol!

Cool, there's a Daiso in the local mall, but I don't think I have ever stopped in there cuz it looks kinda like Hallmark from the outside, I thought it was like stationary and cards lol. I'm going to have to go browse around now!

We can also make a DIY acrylic container. All we need would be glue, cutter, small hinges and...

450.jpg

yep. Ferrero Rocher chocolates. yum yum. lol.

all we have to do is eat all the chocolates first (duh!), remove the tags and stickers on the container (use a hair dryer and place it on top of the sticker so it would come off easier), cut the edge of the top portion of the lower half/part of the container then attach the hinges in between. Smiley Happy

sorry. i can't find pictures. but just imagine doing it. this is easy peasy. Smiley Happy

Heart

Cza

Oooh, I am liking this idea, I think maybe it wouldn't even need to be hinged depending on what you were storing. I will have to take a look at the packaging next time I am at the store.

cool, are those in ikea alex drawers? I quite like daiso haha

Hi! Smiley Happy No, I believe it's one of those Ikea Vanity that has a drawer on it. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm going to check out my local daiso soon to see if they have these in stock Smiley Happy

That is a great idea. Thanks for the information et photos Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos6
  • IMG_5645-1024x682.jpg
  • IMG_5647-1024x682.jpg
  • IMG_5648-1024x682.jpg
  • IMG_5650-1024x682.jpg