Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Monday Randomness :)

Happy (?) Monday BT Lovelies!

1. Name a drugstore beauty product you swear by.

2. What's your go-to party look?

3. Movie night: horror, comedy, action, drama, other?

4. Name a show you like mainly for the cute stars.

5. What weekend plans are keeping you going this fist full week of August?

Bonus: it's August already, really? Where did the time go?

Re: Monday Randomness :)

1. Cetaphil Moisturing Cream, the one that comes in a big tub. 

2. Smokey purple and silver eye makeup. Too much for everyday but they are my favorite colors and really make my brown eyes pop! I'd like to try a cat eye but I just can't master the look.

3. Both my hubby and I are horror fans, but comedy is a good fallback plan.

4. Supernatural, the plot hasn't made sense for a while but I don't really care!

5. My friend's birthday is coming up so we're taking her to a Miami Spice restaurant. Might bust out the smokey eye then Smiley Wink

Bonus: I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by! 

Any hair serum by John Frieda. I worked R&D there for awhile, so I got to play with lots of stuff Smiley Happy

Smoky brown eye, pink lip, glowing skin

Comedy with a little action

Caleb is gorgeous on Pretty Little Liars!

5. What weekend plans are keeping you going this first full week of August?

I'm running in my first 5k this weekend!

OMG I know.

1. ???? I don't think I have one. Maybe EOS lip balm in the lemon flavor or Neutrogena spray SPF (the cooling one)? 

2. Brown or purple smoke, light contour, light red/pink lips stain/gloss. Hair is either down & curly or up in a intricate braids or a bun (we go to a lot of events during the year)

3. Action/Crime, Drama

4. Gossip Girl, so sad it's gone Smiley Sad Blake Lively is like my hair-spiration & love her clothes too! 

5. Boating/Hiking weekend upstate with a bunch of friends. Weekend after tubing down the Delaware. 

Bonus: Weather is starting to chill, so sad

I went tubing on the Delaware yesterday! we had sooooo much fun!

I forgot to ask you how tubing went! Glad you had fun Smiley Happy

We're so bad... 30 of us tie our tubes together (even though you're not supposed to) and bring a bunch of those cooler raft things for all the booze. Whenever we get close to the rapids we take better care of the booze coolers then ourselves! 

I didn't know GG was gone D:

1. Name a drugstore beauty product you swear by?

i buy most of my makeup from sephora, but i do love the fake eyelashes from drugstores.

i'm more of a laidback person, but i like probably a smokey eye, its always a great look for parties.

i love comedy, or kids movies, anything uplifting lol
4. Name a show you like mainly for the cute stars?

um Gossip girl i watched for a long time for that reason, but its definitely vampire diaries now Smiley Happy

Ugh well i know this will be a long week, especially because i'm working the entire week, but i'm going to a fondue resturant on friday with my boyfriend for our aniversary Smiley Happy

truthfully i have no idea, july went by so so quickly

Fondue restaurant o.0 whats that?

Fondue places are awesome! You order platters of food and you have an array of dipping sauces to pair with (bread chunks, fruit chunks, meats/seafood, etc.)!

Check out Melting Pot, that's seems to be one of the more well-known fondue places that's all around the US! It's fun to go in big groups so you can order all sorts of things and dip away!

yes thats excally where were going actually! 

@lylysa explained it very well, you order like raw meat, veggies, and other fruit items and dip them in different sauces but its also romantic, at least the Melting pot i go to all the tables are secluded and its very dark in the whole resturant, plus, chocolate dipped strawberries are my favoritee Smiley Happy

Have fun @ Annonymous1! ^_^ Yum!

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara for the most intense volume! Oh, and CeraVe moisturizer for my body. 

Ermm, I don't really go to parties, unless its for business which would be a sleek neutral colored dress with pumps. If I went to parties, it would mostly consist of wearing comfy movable attire.

Depends on the mood. I really enjoy action flicks with suspense like the Bourne movies. Can't go wrong with LOTR though!

I always had a crush on Anthony Bourdain, but mainly because of his dry humor and brutally honest endevours. 

My dad is finally back in the states from a long 2 month vacation with my momsie, so celebrating a delayed Father's Day going blue-water fishing this weekend hopefully if the seas stay down since it will be a 2 nigher trip and I get sea-sick if the seas are more than 2 feet Smiley Tongue Really excited about that because my boyfriend and I have been keeping up with washing and polishing the boat this whole summer so he'll definitely be impressed when my dad see's it shining. Hehe

1) Neutrogena Wipes. 

2) I never do the same look twice.  It so depends on my outfit! Something bold Smiley Happy

3) Comedy or Sci Fi

4) I like Sherlock for many reasons, but Benedict Cumberbatch is a definite plus Smiley Happy

5) I just want to relax this weekend!! Hang out with my dogs, read a book, and CHILL!

Bonus! I am so excited for Fall!

Sherlock is so great!

The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes are a must!

1. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara or Lash Blast in the purple tube.  I love this mascaras they just work perfectly for me and you can't really beat the price.

2. Winged liner with a smokey eye.  I love dramatic eye looks ll the time.  Even at work.  Ha why not.

3. Depends on how I'm feeling at the moment.

4. Dexter!  I think he is so cute and Detective Quinn is quite easy on the eyes as well.

5. Uh none.  This week is probably going to drag by.

Oh yes, Dexter.

1.  Name a drugstore beauty product you swear by.

A number of Neutrogena products.

2.  What's your go-to party look?

Party?  What's that?

3.  Movie night:

Action.

4.  Name a show you like mainly for the cute stars.

I'm not really into that.

5.  What weekend plans are keeping you going this first full week of August?

Crochet

Bonus:  It's August already.  Where did the time go?

The older you get, the faster it goes!

1. Not that it's cheap but La Roche Posey Anthelios spray sunscreen. My husband and I go through a bottle every 2-3 weeks in the summer (too much skin to cover in a tank and short shorts!).

2. Either smoky eye or really red lip depending on my mood (and if I'm runny late - smoky eye takes a bit of time) and glowy skin

3. Action - love Bourne, x-men, Iroman and most other Marvel movies

4. I love Vampire diaries for a lot of reasons but certainly that helps!

5. On a long weekend now in Canada so enjoying running, hiking today. Training for a marathon so have run about 50 miles since Friday! 

Bonus - I wish I could be in July forever - it's sunny and not too hot here!

Ah I forgot about TVD! Those Salvatore brothers... and my friends think I'm weird, but I also have a crush on Klaus!

@jellybean917  I LOVE TVD! I dressed up like Katherine Pierce a few halloweens ago (I posted a pic months ago). My husband tried to be Stefan Salvator (but he is blonde and too sweet/innocent looking). LOL

I think Klaus is the cutest one on there!

Found it! LOL 

68 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swfupload_7308442671106083192.jpg
  • almay.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n.jpg
  • draper-1.jpg
  • swfupload_7337621366893468950.jpg