Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mini Perfume Madness! Share your collection :)

I have to put away all of my minis because I just don't have enough room on my dresser and to be honest they were getting dusty. I still have a few minis that haven't arrived, so I had to get creative. Voila, a solution came to mind!

Before storing, but after a good dusting:

image.jpgIn their new home until I get a cute curio cabinet:

image.jpgI showed you mine, now show me yours Smiley Wink

Re: Mini Perfume Madness! Share your collection :)

Your collection is AMAZING!  I am just starting mine, so it is still very modest, but I thought I would share anyways. You will notice most of them are from the 25 days of xmas, lol.  I am still waiting for my Ana Sui mini to come in, it should fit nicely on my little tray with the others. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your pics!

minis.jpg

And if anyone has a mini Prada Candy and wants to trade for something, let me know. I am regretting not picking it up when I had the chance Smiley Sad.

That's a lovely start! I wish Sephora would put out another Fragrance Favorites set with minis instead of vials, that's how I was able to amass so much!

Nice collection! I got the Prada Candy and is definitely my favorite one. I hope you will be able to get your hands on one!

Love the tray! Makes me wanna get more minis and a silver tray Smiley Wink

Meeee too, it's so pretty! Love it. 

Oh my gosh, this just reminded me that I have a mirror-bottomed tray at my dad's house which I can use for displaying minis, woohoo!

Thanks for the reminder and wonderful idea!

I do not collect minis. However, that is a nice collection! I spy many pretty little gems Smiley Happy

Oh my! So many Smiley Happy

i'll have to pull mine out and take a picture of them Smiley Happy my son finally noticed them and started reaching for 'em, so i had to put them away until i get my cabinet hung for them! 

Wow! amazing collection! Love mini perfumes!! I recently started collecting them and I can't get enough!!

Let me go strap on a Depends and I will come back for a closer look. Holy shizballs Batman!  Smiley Very Happy

Woman, if I showed my collection of rollerball perfumes you'd need a defibrillator handy as well Smiley Tongue I adore perfumes, even if most make my allergies act up Smiley Sad Who cares, beauty is pain!

I am safe on the mini rollerballs. You do have some I don't have but I have some you don't have! Smiley Tongue  Plus I just received two beauties in the mail today for my birthday that you do not have...nah nah

Truly I am so happy for you, as I know the joy these little gems bring. They are just so darn cute. The red glass and glass stoppers are my favorites. You will hopefully join our mini club Smiley Happy

With you 100%, please Sephora bring back the mini sampler, but this 25 was really awesome too!

Happy Birthday, brat! May the next year be filled with friends and family you adore, happiness, and minis galore! Smiley Wink

Happy Birthday Spoiledbrat!!

For she's a bratty good fellow,

for she's a bratty good fellow,

for she's a bratty good felloooooow,

which nobody can deny!

Happy B-Day (hope not too belated!) and i cannot wait to see what you've now got in your bag of tricks!

This thread is not helping my willpower against the Anna Sui Mini Coffret. Pretty bottles.... I need them. Even though my vanity is so overflowing I don't know where I'd display them.... Smiley Sad #sephoraworldproblems

I want them too. Even though I got the holiday mini. Greedy greedy! 

Now sweeties - i appreciate your kind words and rhymes, but this post is about LC's amazing collection not my silly old birthday - thank each and everyone of you for your kind words; for once....it is not about me!  Smiley Very Happy  Acting obnoxious seems to come so easily to me. Smiley Very Happy  hugs to all! Smiley Happy

Wont you share a photo of your mini perfume collection?  From some of your posts it sounds like it would be pretty impressive Smiley Happy

63 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • minis.jpg
  • minis.jpg
  • miniature-perfume-bottles-2.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • photo(17).JPG