Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the BEST PARTY EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

@ZombieMetroAnt

You're welcome @ZombieMetroAnt :). Supposedly if these do well then they will do another round of 3 figurines. Also forgot to mention they drop mid January. Just in time for my b-day :).

YAS QUEEN!Related image

Can't wait @niki172 Heart 

So cute, Z!   It looks like Neopolitan Ice Cream!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Sorry they didnโ€™t have the palette!  ๐Ÿ˜ฅ.  @ZombieMetroAnt

Thanks @Tamara76!  Was almost tempted to get this one instead...

20180101_153349.jpg

That is such an amazing palette, @ZombieMetroAnt, I wonder if they are mermaidy colors?

Yikes, I thought I had taken a pic of the shades @prettyinpa Smiley Surprised 

but I did find this pic online Smiley Wink

Image result for mermaid tail eyeshadow at Hot Topic

So cute, Z!  I've seen a lot of people post Blackheart palettes and they say they're pretty good! โค๏ธ  @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt I went looking for that palette and instead bought 80 dollars worth of other stuff I donโ€™t need since they didnโ€™t have that palette in stock. Thatโ€™ll teach me to look at websites with unicorn themed items and also fandom stuff 

@nikki @ZombieMetroAnt  THis is why I don't look ANYWHERE! I just wait for you all to post and then I try to only get that one thing if it intrigues! Of course that doesn't always work.........

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@hannahloves17  I only see some yellow on the forehead. Everywhere else looks GREAT! Did you go a little heavier ther? And no worries re forum. This is ALSO the first thread I think of when I want any advice! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwwwwwww @mermadelove!! TY!!!! I have decided to return this setting powder and get the correct shade. Iโ€™m super pinky undertoned and if I donโ€™t get the shade RIGHT on the money, I look awful. I did do it a little heavier on the forehead.

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@hannahloves17 I know sometimes pics donโ€™t pick up color that well. So if you donโ€™t LOVE it definitely return it! ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Remember this bag from a couple months ago? It was more pinky in my picture. $99.99 at Saks Off 5th

WOW! That is a deal. I wonder if we have any here.... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.

Awesome @shimmerbait!!!

Wow!  That's a steal, @shimmerbait!!!

The Sauce Box mermaid palette is on sale for 35$ for the next 24 hours or until it runs out of stock. I don't know if anyone here wanted this so just tagging some peeps.

@ClassicallyFab@mermadelove@prettyinpa@Tamara76@shimmerbait@angel7594@Mcakes@ZombieMetroAnt@niki172

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 9.23.57 PM.png

@veronika23 Thanks for tagging me!  I didn't see it in time and now it's back up to $55, so I think I'll pass, but that would have been an awesome value! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I never would have gotten it if it werenโ€™t for the sale stacked with the code. I remember really wanting it when @veronika23 first posted it but I just couldnโ€™t. If itโ€™s meant to be, the price will go down again! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„

Agreed - If itโ€™s meant to be, it will be! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ  Iโ€™m trying to buy less this year, anyway!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™@mermadelove @veronika23

@Tamara76 @veronika23  I;m only going to buy hella unique/collectible type stuff this year!!!! I keep telling myself that because I want it to be true!!!!

8,519 Replies
testing