Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That's what I thought but rather be safe and just tag you lol @mermadelove

Thank you for tagging me @veronika23! โค๏ธ

Thanks for the tag, @veronika23! โค๏ธ

@Randell Heart  FYI 

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt!!!

Super fun!!!!!!!!D87D1A95-F7FF-410A-A5FA-7886B0249678.png

Haha, I kinda really want these for the next time I visit the prairies.  Those unicorns will fly right off the gloves and shatter in the cold! @ClassicallyFab

Aaaaasnd they only have rhem

in xl.  Booooooo!  

Vat19 (dot) com has them in size small @heartsmyface!๐Ÿ™ƒ lol- I checked Last night

Yay!  Thank you!  @ClassicallyFab  They may still be mine! 

I havent Been around, so Iโ€™m uncertain if this has been posted. These look fun! Limited release; available on their site.B84F489C-EC37-43AC-9433-8ED6DBAB3C8F.jpeg

Ohhh very nice @ClassicallyFab!  I'll have to go look up swatches now ๐Ÿ˜„

These are beautiful, @ClassicallyFab! โค๏ธ

Sorry if this is a repeat, but have we covered this? Magical Mystery Tour by Enchanted Polish

4E77F397-B2E0-4B1F-9BAF-4D74F0F7126A.jpeg

369A1171-6FB5-4E3F-8066-F319F3FB2A33.jpeg

8B326E38-7D1D-467F-B685-CB153C091674.jpeg

Wow!  This polish is gorgeous, @Libellules!  Thank you for sharing - I had not heard of this brand. โค๏ธ

Heyyy @Libellules!!! Nice to see you!  I don't think I've seen this shade yet. Is it new?  I have some similar ones from ILNP. I used to keep up a bit more with Enchanted but then got more into very specific brands so I don't know what's new with them anymore ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @veronika23! How are you? I was looking it up earlier, and there are reviews dating back to 2012-2013. I was surprised to see that because it only caught my attention when I was browsing pinterest about a month ago. It is PRETTY though!

I see that ILNP has some really pretty colors too O.O. Are you referring to Hush? Birefringence looks pretty too - as do their toppers! Oooh and Happily Ever After.

@Libellulesgood thanks :). And you?  Oh that's good that you were still able to get it. I sometimes browse pinterest/swatches and the items are usually discontinued lol

I was just referring to that type of color/effect in general from ILNP. I sometimes mix them up if I don't have a pic in front of me lol.  But I do own both Hush and Birefringence and they are very pretty. I think I prefer Birefringence though. That's the first one like that that I purchased from them and completely fell in love with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 I'm doing alright :). Yes! I run into that all the time. I think when I first came across it, it was sold out - but they restocked it a couple of weeks later.

That's good to know! I will have to order a couple. Birefrigence looks interesting - there is a comparison with Hush and Cygnus Loop. It looks like a happy marriage between the two.

@Libellules  good to hear ๐Ÿ™‚  Oh yeah I remember their polishes always being OOS.

Yeah I like how there's a few comparison. I don't have Cygnus Loop but it does look pretty ๐Ÿ˜„

8,519 Replies
testing