Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks, @ClassicallyFab for the heads up. I wish they had the little mermaid lash curler, that's the thing that I really wanted. Maybe soon...

Bummer! Itโ€™s only in the big set right now! I wonder Whatโ€™s up with that! @prettyinpa

New purse mirrors from Devinah Cosmetics. They say to check back often as the designs will change...

devinah mirrors.JPG

Button mirrors are the best. They are so they fit anywhere, inexpensive and tons of designs. ๐Ÿ™‚

@prettyinpa ~ Thanks for the heads up, those are so cute!...

@prettyinpa ~ Thanks for the heads up, those are so cute! I just HAD to look them up after you posted, and they are only $5 ๐Ÿ˜€ I've been wanting to try their products but have never ordered anything from them yet. Now I think I may have to, haha

@prettyinpa ~ That's good! I like that the shadows are at...

@prettyinpa ~ That's good! I like that the shadows are at an affordable price point and seem to go on very opaque in the swatches, which is awesome. I now see they have a super cute unicorn brush soap too, haha. If you were to recommend your favorite or two of their pan shadows, what colours would you suggest? Do the pigments and shimmers stay put once applied, or do they travel/have fallout?

Re: @prettyinpa ~ That's good! I like that the shadows are at...

@KemoLove- My favorite colors are in the Dirty Beautiful palette, I liked the singles so much I got the whole thing. They don't have fallout if I use a primer, but then I never go without primer because I have deep set eyes and shadow all ends up way in the back if I don't, lol.

@KemoLove Big sale just started:3A8F00CD-5257-4965-8832-979753E0FDD3.png

@ClassicallyFab~ Thank you for this! I didn't get a chance to say before, as I wasn't able to log in or post lol. The sale was quite helpful! Thanks again ๐Ÿ˜„

Haha! Big savings! Let me know how you like everything you get. I love Her highlighters! @KemoLove

Re: @prettyinpa ~ Thanks for the heads up, those are so cute!...

I have their Dirty Beautiful palette and a bunch of loose shadows- they are nice, blend evenly and highly pigmented. Plus at $5 those mirrors are a steal. @KemoLove

Re: @prettyinpa ~ Thanks for the heads up, those are so cute!...

@prettyinpa~ Thank you! I picked up some shimmer and matte pressed shadows. I can't wait to try them out ๐Ÿ™‚

Hoping for some help from you ladies.  I have a good friend who LOVES unicorns.  I buy her something unicorn related for pretty much every birthday.  She's about to have surgery and I want to send her a care package and get well soon card with unicorn themes.  Any recommendations?  I'm looking for little things so I can put together a package without spending a ton.  Thanks!

@sprocketta  If yo ulive somwhere near a Target, do check out their Bullseye playground!!!  They uisually have unicorns, mermaid, faeires, narwhals in/on different items and you can make an adorable care package. Good luck to your friend with her surgery!!!!!

Thanks @mermadelove I'll check this weekend! Hopefully I'll find something cute.

@sprocketta ~ In addition to etsy, have you ever checked out Smoko? TONS of unicorn stuff! I constantly stalk their sale page for good deals. I don't know what type of browser/search engine you use but as another trick I use is just searching the word "unicorn" near my location. Occasionally I find some really neat things or local deals, like my nearest Kohl's store marking down a beautiful unicorn necklace that I picked up for my cousin's birthday. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜— And I hope her surgery goes well! 

Thanks @KemoLove.  This site is perfect. I can get her something great from here.  I really appreciate it!

@sprocketta ~ Glad to help! I've got to give the credit to the BIC community though, as they were the ones who originally introduced me to it ๐Ÿ˜€ I picked up the Unicorn light up slippers and unicorn heated slippers for family Christmas gifts last year and they were so neat that I'm mad I didn't order an extra pair for myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ (My family gave me Eevee slippers though, which are just as cute!)

I'd recommend checking out Etsy. They have unicorn mugs that are so cute and unicorn sayings t-shirts that aren't super expensive. Wet N Wild and NYX also still have unicorn highlighters, I think.

Thanks @prettyinpa  I always buy her stuff on etsy and I was planning to check there as well.  Just thought some of the ladies here might have an idea of something I couldn't find.  You guys seem to know about everything unicorn.

I was wondering if anyone else has tried these or seen these lip balms? I found them under new arrivals at Ulta but am not very familiar with this brand.... They seem neat though! Supposed to be a Ph activated lip balm that changes to your custom pink from either purple, green, or blue. I couldn't resist and just ordered the Kiss The Unicorn ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Sorry if the pics are weirdly spaced/positioned! I have no idea how ended up that way and it won't let me change it ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

Screenshot_20180312-193501.jpgScreenshot_20180312-193441.jpgScreenshot_20180312-193417.jpg

8,519 Replies
testing